The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I dunno if Max moves up as well though. That volume and workrate is hard to deal with but against bigger guys? I dunno

Also that TDD won't be as steller against dudes like Khabib, Lee, Tony, etc.

Conor rematch would definitely be interesting though.
I honestly think his TDD could be even better with more energy

So long as he keeps that precision I think his work rate would translate up. I really want to see this, as 145 is in a transition period. There are some great prospects but ideally and selfishly I want to see Max take on one of those legit contenders at 155

I think Max would beat most LWs. Khabib would destroy him tho

Toss-up between him and Conor/Tony
Beating Conor was impressive and really everything Khabib has done is impressive. I don't feel like he's invincible though and I think a fighter like Max matches up well with him

What's the bigger fight?

Khabib or Conor?

Conor is the Money fight

Khabib is the glory fight

I don't want to see Khabib fight anybody else other than Tony. Feel like we're running out of time for that fight to happen, no idea how many more cuts to 155 Khabib has

Conor vs Nate or Max. I still really really wanna see Dustin vs Nate. But at this point, Nate gonna hold out on fights until people completely forget about him

i'd like to see max face off against moicano before any of that moving up talk... damn everybody ain't gotta follow the conor plan. :lol:

I honestly think his TDD could be even better with more energy

So long as he keeps that precision I think his work rate would translate up. I really want to see this, as 145 is in a transition period. There are some great prospects but ideally and selfishly I want to see Max take on one of those legit contenders at 155

I definitely want to see it, and tbh unless Max wants to go for a consecutive defenses record, he definitely has way bigger fight prospects at 155 at the moment.

I gotta see if his power carries up though, and TDD. If he's not stopping anybody and has to win on workrate and volume, I don't see him beating Khabib. And maybe not Tony or Kevin Lee either. But it seems like he's on that path so I'll guess we'll find out soon

i'd like to see max face off against moicano before any of that moving up talk... damn everybody ain't gotta follow the conor plan. :lol:
I love Moicano and if he was next for Max I know it would be fun. Tbh though, the fight does little for me

Whatever Max wants to do I'll be on board with, I just really hope somehow someway he can fight one of those contenders at 155 next

For the love of God please get that suspension thing resolved so the 155 division can move forward

Don’t think dude was ignoring the fact that max was young when Connor beat him.

It was just in response to someone saying max beat Conor when he did not beat Conor

Conor needs a fight before winner of khabib/Tony.

Seems like he’s only linked with rematches or a cowboy fight. Dustin rematch does nothing for anyone (other than makes Dustin rich), Nate trilogy will always be there. Imo max makes most sense.

Best is Blessed :pimp:

Max beats Conor. Conor has the reach advantage but Max has the height.

But more importantly Max has the cardio. That’s the best attribute you can have imo

Don’t think dude was ignoring the fact that max was young when Connor beat him.

It was just in response to someone saying max beat Conor when he did not beat Conor

Yeah it was the way he said it that led to my response.

Think UFC makes Max vs Diamond if he moves up... a legit contender and a chance for Max to get that L back

You discrediting max.. who stuffed all his attempts with ease

I dont discredit Max, hes world class.
I just felt the trading early cost Ortega.

Got too gassed, incoming punches in the 4th (mentioned earlier).

I felt he should have been patient early in the 1st and 2nd looking for some grappling, instead of taking damage and burning Stamina.

Back
Top Bottom