The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

DC cuts to 205
Conor cuts to 145

DC fights Jones for the belt Jones never lost.

Conor fights Max for the belt Conor never lost.

Back to back weekends in Vegas.

Yes I’m drunk.

That’s not unrealistic at all

Only fight id want to see max take at 45 is conor

Whatever max wants to do though he’s earned that decision

Only fight id want dc to take at 205 is jones

USADA test for alcohol too? Im sure pre usada doods would bang all buzzed up on the regular LOL

yeah I don't know if that 3rd fight going to happen, i really feel like jones has moved on

hell lionheart and corey/luke would be 2 easy world championships he could add to the list, but outside of that maybe CAIN, stipe and brock???

Not much left for bones really...

telling yall max and conor at 45 is a HUGE FIGHT, give max the bag, conor in a title fight is what PPV buyers want...

re-fry max at 45 for the belt....

settle the legendary score with CABO NATE at 55 for the biggest PPV ever....

ride off into the sunset.....

I would agree, not many fights are going to be appealing for Conor and his camp but that 145 title fight against Max would be

I would agree, not many fights are going to be appealing for Conor and his camp but that 145 title fight against Max would be

conor would be dead trying to make 145 at this point of his life

Quick work for Jon. Dude ain't playing about being active

is smith really the best man available? that division been washed by DC and Jones is going to do the same.

My god Colby

Woodley holding out to sign against usman must have gotten even more of a bag thanks to Colby

No Jones vs dc and no woodley vs Colby. Two most heated matchups are not happening next

Colby taking an L. Wonder if he opts to wait for the winner or takes another fight.

Well glad to see Jones staying active but I think Smith is no match for him.

Quick turn around for JBJ. Must be on the same treatment as Bron.

235 wouldn’t be a bad card. Maybe a 300-400K buys PPV card.

Neither of those matchups are compelling. JBJ has no real competition at LHW. He just washed Gus, DC is HW champ, Bader is over in Bellator, and Rumble retired. It’s going to probably take six months to a year to see where this new crop settles.

Colby deserves that bag. Tyron can’t see it but he’s going to have a busy year smh.

We’ll prob get Bones/DC & Woodley/Colby in July if both come out healthy.

Funny to see Usman finally in Dana’s good graces after he s*** all over him a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom