The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I felt like something else was going on with woodley. Just didn’t seem like himself at all. The bad dream comment was interesting as well. Wonder if his non-fight engagements got the best of him. But that aside has been very hard to dislike Usman (barring him pleading for the fight). He has a very likable personality, fought and great fight and had a great post fight interview. Feel like woodley needs to take a fight and then winner of Usman vs Colby will be in the cards.

Something was definitely up with twood - he faced a big strong wrestler which none of his last 7 opponents were

I like twood but as soon as Usman got that takedown in the first, it wasnt over, but it pretty much was

We basically witnessed the welterweight khabib last night

Man, I was extremely impressed by Usman. He pushed Woodley backwards and NEVER let him get his hands going. Woodley looked out of ideas in that fight and gassed. Looking forward to seeing Usman’s upcoming fights.

Usman being classy in and out the octogon :pimp:

Woodley really needs to learn lateral movements. Watched the fight back and I noticed he only ever goes forward and back (mostly). I know he likes that counter right but he was doing nothing Saturday. I can’t get over how blah he looked.

Troll or no troll, Colby is a habitual line stepper. Then when someone steps to him or throws a boomerang at him, he plays the victim card real quick. FOH

Troll or no troll, Colby is a habitual line stepper. Then when someone steps to him or throws a boomerang at him, he plays the victim card real quick. FOH
This whole gimmick will backfire hard on him becuase he’s going to have to live that up for the rest of his life. Walk down the street anywhere outside Alabama and risk getting whooped. Might be all good now but in 5 years when he’s worn and tired those street bearings won’t be so welcomed

I want to see Colby get knocked out like everyone else in here, but man if this guy somehow actually wins the belt troll level going to be on a million

i'm still confused as to why jon was content with playing with his food last night. did he have money on the fight going to decision? :lol:

i'm still confused as to why jon was content with playing with his food last night. did he have money on the fight going to decision? :lol:
Easier said than done really. He got him with everything.... literally. I was waiting for their corner to call the fight already. At one point smith was sitting on his knees while jones just repeatedly punched him

I want to see Colby get knocked out like everyone else in here, but man if this guy somehow actually wins the belt troll level going to be on a million

his wrestling seems pretty good so wouldn’t be surprised if he won.

**** Colby

but god damn Ali is an annoying roach. Dude gets into every affair and actually swings at these guys. He needs his *** whooped :lol:

jones by decision was +750
going to a decision was +400

if i was that good, i would bet on myself and control the outcome

gall bit sanchez in the chest :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like since anthony didnt go for the DQ stoppage jones returned the gesture letting it go the distance, mercy kill if you will....

You can tell even before the fight jones had legit respect for Anthony as an individual.

Johnny walker tho MANEEEEE

lol cody gon' cody....my mans entering pettis territory

Man I dont know what to think about to lawler stoppage, as I was watching it live and saw lawlers hand drop I def thought he was out....might have been only for a moment, but dood I have seen fights where guys are in chokes and are constantly getting put in and out of consciousness...you can slip in and out quick....tough call but man when you see the hand drop like that you gotta think of the doods safety....props to ben for weathering that hurricane tho wow

I thought Lawler was out too. Almost like herb moving his hand woke him up. He was instantly up in herbs face after the stoppage so idk what to think. Lawler just crazy strong with that body slam. Like askren even said he did it so fast too. Not sure how I feel about a rematch. Kinda want to see Woodley v Lawler 2 now

Back
Top Bottom