The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

That was a damn missle... Good for Jorge... No BS with that guy... Till learning a lot... Needs to just bulk way up and not kill himself to make 170... He needs that extra weight, guy looked way too lean in his face

MOTHER**** I didn't realize this **** was starting so early :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Dammit man, let me try to find a replay somewhere

Leon Edwards and Ponzinibbio gonna get jim miller’d

Unfortunate for them, but nobody cares about them. Maybe one of them can get woodley

Usman v Colby
Askren v Jorge

Bisping speaking facts. Jorge shouldn't be punished for that ****. Nothing happened. Those bonuses hopefully won't be taken away now though smh

Wow :lol:

KO was clean tho, he definitely hit that switch stance rush that Woodley loves, was not expecting him to do Till like that.

So now what's the title situation? Colby vs Usman is next, but if (god forbid) Colby wins then Jorge just gonna sit out? No title shots for him? He's also cool with Robbie and Tyron if I'm correct and he already fought Thompson so what are his options now at 170?

I guess he better pray Usman handles his business

Bisping speaking facts. Jorge shouldn't be punished for that ****. Nothing happened. Those bonuses hopefully won't be taken away now though smh

Still, UFC has been getting some pretty awful press lately with out of ring incidents at venues. They're likely gonna punish him.

Wow :lol:

KO was clean tho, he definitely hit that switch stance rush that Woodley loves, was not expecting him to do Till like that.

So now what's the title situation? Colby vs Usman is next, but if (god forbid) Colby wins then Jorge just gonna sit out? No title shots for him? He's also cool with Robbie and Tyron if I'm correct and he already fought Thompson so what are his options now at 170?

I guess he better pray Usman handles his business
Jorge has said that he'd fight Woodley and Robbie no problem. I think Leon Edwards and Ponzibbio should be ahead in line but nobody cares about them so anything's possible

I would have said make Jorge vs Askren, but now they could make Jorge vs Edwards :lol:

I wouldn't mind Jorge vs Ponzibbio either though
Still, UFC has been getting some pretty awful press lately with out of ring incidents at venues. They're likely gonna punish him.
It would be unfortunate. Hopefully since it happened in England and not in the states it can just blow over

Are Ben and Robbie definitely not running back?

If they do, as I think they should, Jorge/T Wood?
Askren is definitely not feeling the rematch. I don't believe anything's official

I personally would like them to both move on. IMO Ben would have choked him out eventually, Robbie had nowhere to go. I also think he could have realistically been passed out and when the choke let off he came to

They have all these guys in the mix, anyone can fight anyone and make a tournament out of it

Edwards
Ponizbbio
Askren
Jorge
Woodley

Back
Top Bottom