The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Some of the moves he was making in his pro wrestling debut made it seem like his knees are ok. Anything can happen in these things but yeah

Cain has wrestled a few matches in a Mexican league so I'd say he's aware of his physical limitations and knows what he's able to handle. I mean we aren't likely to see him jumping from the top of the ring but who knows. Also interested to see how many matches he partakes in. This situation is win-win for him, probably got a nice check from WWE and will only perform moves his body is capable of. He is a mellow guy though so I wonder if he's been working on his mic skills.

I'll watch that 30 for 30 although it's a story I'm already very familiar with. Hope there is at least a few new things or little known details about the rivalry that aren't widely known.

That espn deal really getting mma some spotlight lol. Hope they do more 30 for 30’s like on the Diaz brothers or chael vs Anderson saga or something

Dis thread bout to get shutdown lol.

I hope JJ/Watterson is a good fight. Feel like JJ will jab Karate Hottie to death.

Watterson is a small straw weight so she’s not going to have much success at taking JJ down. And she won’t have the technical skill to out strike JJ like Valentina. Solid card.

Waterson crazy ripped for this fight. Seems like she took this camp to the max. That with JJ IG thottin and a possible bad weight cut, may have to take a drive to Hammond and throw some change on waterson for the upset.

Ali been low-key outta control

Abe Kawa, vice president of First Round Management, told ESPN that Ali Abdelaziz, the CEO of Dominance MMA, approached him during the event at Mandalay Bay and slapped him on the right side of his face.

The two men were quickly separated, sources said, as Mandalay Bay security and then the Las Vegas Metro PD responded.

"LVMPD officers were on scene and temporarily detained one of the subjects during the investigation," a police spokesperson told ESPN in a statement. "That subject was cooperative. He was issued a citation and released. No enforcement action was taken regarding the second subject, who was also cooperative. There were no significant injuries."

Kawa has alleged that Abdelaziz approached him in the crowd, said "I need to talk to you," and then suddenly slapped him. Anthony Pettis, Kawa's client and the former UFC lightweight champion, said Abdelaziz slapped Kawa "like a b----" and "was gone in 15 seconds."

I'm curious as to how much this relationship weighs on Khabib or if at all. Or if he actually hates the man but is forced to save face.... or if he actually condones all of it. Fascinating

Gifford is getting beat the hell up. They need to throw in the towel. His father is in his corner too. This is brutal to watch. 27 and this probably shortened his career and life by half a decade. All for a meaningless fight on a prelim

How’s this card tonight? I get it for free since I have the Fight Pass and I’ll be chillin at the house anyway.

There are semi exciting fighters on the card and some of the matches have some stakes to them. Not exceptional by any means but worth watching since nothing else is on besides Suns vs Blazers and SC vs ND

Edit: I just saw Florida vs LSU but yeah

Dude said he was lethargic himself ?

Guess he's training here in Dallas now, that's what's up. Fortis on the lowkey come up
spann might be a contender in due time... dude is ****ing huge and shows good power when he decides to let his hands go.

Back
Top Bottom