The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

If Hardy loses...after the controversy, the first DQ...the inhaler...it might be a wrap.

And Tibau won the Khabib fight. Khabib in no way dominated or out pointed Tibau. But it was one of Khabibs earliest fights. I don’t think he’s struggle today.

If Hardy loses...after the controversy, the first DQ...the inhaler...it might be a wrap.

And Tibau won the Khabib fight. Khabib in no way dominated or out pointed Tibau. But it was one of Khabibs earliest fights. I don’t think he’s struggle today.
hardy's got nothing to lose and everything to gain with this. if he wins it's a victory over a top 10 guy; he loses he gets credit for taking a significant step up in competition on short notice... **** one of the main complaints about the guy is all of his opponents are cans :lol:

Wow they are really stacking the deck with 245.

I also am not sure about Jose dropping down but a fight against Moraes could be a great scrap.

Now only if TWood would step in to face Lawler.

please don't tell me they're trotting out shopworn cerrone for an easy dub and probably an immediate title shot.

Last edited:
The difference between Justin and cowboy is enormous :lol: one of the best active in the world or a tune up fight

Frankie or Edgar, who’s the more difficult fight rn

Calling his shot vs the winner of nate Jorge then the winner of khabib tony. Makes sense but this time around his comeback doesn’t spark the same buzz

A tune up wouldn’t be terrible before facing Gaethje, Nate, Jorge etc.

I want to see Conor vs Nate 3, unless Conor happens to look spectacular against Cerrone, in which case Gaethje and another possible title fight afterwards might happen. But I’m not betting on him looking great.

I'd like to see Conor fight Gaethje or Poirier rematch. Get Cowboy out the paint, he's been used as a stepping stone for some time now.

I still want the Nate trilogy fight to happen but would rather the winner of Nate/Jorge get a shot then fighting Conor right away.

True but you can bet money they will use this fight as the only fight to get Conor right back to Khabib and the title

True, very possible. But honestly, as long as Tony gets his shot before Conor it's whatever to me. Would kinda suck for Gaethje but he'll be around for the next shot more than likely.

Yall keep falling for the same bait n switch huh

CONOR AINT FIGHTING lol

he just keeps throwing out dates to try and gain leverage with contract negotiations

its obvious the UFC dont want to pay him anymore, as they shouldn’t....dude been sitting on the shelf for years and now he calling out easy fights. Doods stock has drastically fallen.

It was a good run, but he gotta start ground up again. The UFC machine isnt behind him like it was, they focused on their current undefeated champion, IZZY

Dana came out today and said they same....they just negotiating....THIS DOOD BEEN IN NEGOTIATIONS SINCE THE MAYWEATHER FIGHT:rofl:

If nate beats masvidal, dont see him taking the trilogy. I bet he lets it burn conor forever just out if spite. I mean he finished him the first fight, was a close fight the second, i even heard nate say he shouldn’t have taken the rematch because he already “killed” him the first fight.

Honestly I think nate has moved on.

he just keeps throwing out dates to try and gain leverage with contract negotiations

its obvious the UFC dont want to pay him anymore, as they shouldn’t....dude been sitting on the shelf for years and now he calling out easy fights. Doods stock has drastically fallen.

It was a good run, but he gotta start ground up again. The UFC machine isnt behind him like it was, they focused on their current undefeated champion, IZZY

I mean his last PPV had a record breaking 2.4 million buys.

No doubt the L he caught and the terrible pub (punching old man, rape cases) isn’t doing much for his popularity. I don’t think he’s starting ground up tho, dude is still a huge name.

I’m curious what his numbers are against a dude like Cerrone, but I think people still believe he’s a draw. I mean just look at how Jorge said he’d rather fight Conor than the welterweight champ. Folks who draw don’t lose it quite that quick.

Ground up as in he gotta get back in line, he’ll always be a draw thats no doubt but he’s not going to be able to fast track title shots no mo, ESPECIALLY if khabib champ, no one tryna see that beating again

This is what conor does, he gets in negotiatin with the UFC they give him potential dates and names, then talks fall through because of the $$$, so then he goes to the media and says he’s “coming back on so and so date” to try and build some anticipation for said bout and force the UFC’s hand to pay him and schedule it in.....but the problem is, he doesnt have a fight available the UFC feel they can get their moneys worth......it was DIAZ 3, that probably would have been the biggest PPV ever if they stacked it right. But nate moved on and DID NOT call him out LMAOOOOOOO (chess not checkers)

Conors biggest fight right now is probably poirer rematch or cowboy and neither of those is worth the UFC paying him 3+ million like he wants. Im sure he’s probably asking for 5 milli to show

and from what i understand poirer is going to have a long awaitied hip surgery thats going to keep him out for a while LMAO, no one “Begging” for the red panty night like they were 3-4 years ago

Honestly Cowboy deserves a big money fight so I wouldn’t even be mad at the matchup. Should still be an entertaining fight for however long it would last.

Back
Top Bottom