The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I’ve made the decision to simply not care what the judges score anymore, boxing too.

I watch the fights and go to bed. They can debate about what they thought forever I’ll just trust what my eyes told me and accept the results.

Main and co main is definitely worth going to that Raleigh card. Wish we had that, this DC card next week is trash man smh.

“So we don’t know the dates yet, we don’t know when it is, but I did get that and that’s an honour, no matter what your political views are, that’s the president of this country,” Masvidal told Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports (via South China Morning Post), discussing his planned visit with the President.

Yall keep falling for the same bait n switch huh

CONOR AINT FIGHTING lol

he just keeps throwing out dates to try and gain leverage with contract negotiations

its obvious the UFC dont want to pay him anymore, as they shouldn’t....dude been sitting on the shelf for years and now he calling out easy fights. Doods stock has drastically fallen.

It was a good run, but he gotta start ground up again. The UFC machine isnt behind him like it was, they focused on their current undefeated champion, IZZY

Dana came out today and said they same....they just negotiating....THIS DOOD BEEN IN NEGOTIATIONS SINCE THE MAYWEATHER FIGHT:rofl:

If nate beats masvidal, dont see him taking the trilogy. I bet he lets it burn conor forever just out if spite. I mean he finished him the first fight, was a close fight the second, i even heard nate say he shouldn’t have taken the rematch because he already “killed” him the first fight.

Honestly I think nate has moved on.
Welp

Im surprised but juiced

cowboy a budwiser can at this point but it will be nice to see some new conor media and buildup.

green fog? Repelling from the rafters? Coming in from UNDER the octagon?

over/under on conors new entrance???

I hope the card has other worthwhile fights to prop (12) it up.

The Irish Fella should’ve fought Gaethje. That would’ve been fireworks.

interesting to see conor after a long lay off
cerrone probably the "safest" opponent for conor

Conor wouldn’t come back after a loss to Khabib and fight Gaethje, Laquinta, Lee, Porier, Barbosa, etc. All of those guys are still in their primes. Cowboy is deteriorated.

The perks of being Conor. He gets to fight probably one of if not the worst ranked fighter out of the 155 and 170 pound divisions... and with a win most likely be granted a title shot at either weight class or call his shot with Jorge

Meanwhile Justin Gaethje will need a lot of things to go right for him to even be considered in getting a title shot

Gaethje has to be next after T Ferg.

And what do you think Conors chances of knock out are? That mystique is almost gone after Diaz 1&2, Mayweather and Khabib.

Back
Top Bottom