The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Just to underline how savage the ufc is, they cut Liz carmouche while she was doing PR for them with the military and she didn’t hear about it directly

Look at how Ariel dwarfs Aldo. This is the mans yall wanna give acon9r all the credit in the world for KO'ing

wasnt he calling him a little Brazilian rat? Lol

Just to underline how savage the ufc is, they cut Liz carmouche while she was doing PR for them with the military and she didn’t hear about it directly
Left not knowing what the right is doing. PR division probably didn’t know they were cutting her.

Hindsight, they shouldn’t have resigned her after the Valerie fight.

She could’ve went to Bellator. Ol time wasters. Ol we salute the troops. Ol we respect the game, she was one of the contestants in the first UFC women fight. Ol Uncle Dana is a way cut throat. Ol this shows the fighters need to unionize.

Translation: Conor got us that 4 billion so he can do whatever he wants. Also we've offered Gaethje **** pay against top flight opponents but he turned them down

“First of all, let’s not count ‘Cowboy’ out.” said White. “Come on guys, Conor, I mean look what McGregor has done over the last however many years, right? And then he loses to Khabib, in a fight that was you know, when you talk about bad blood, that was like next level of bad blood. You know Gaethje is on his way up too. We’ve offered Gaethje a lot of fights that Gaethje hasn’t taken either. So, Conor is in line next for this title if he beats ‘Cowboy’.”

What top fights has Gaethje not taken?
Who the heck knows, but Dana is always scheming and twisting the truth. For him to say Justin has turned down fights is hilarious. Dana has done this to other fighters before, saying they've turned down fights but in reality he's offering crap pay and then turning around and saying these guys are turning down fights because they won't accept said crap pay

In my opinion, Francis knows if he wins, he has the next title shot, unless Jon Jones comes up. So he's gonna play it safe. Rozenstuik though, for sure coming out for the KO. Then he'll be the next big name.

Getting up immediately doesn't mean anything, we've seen many times where fighters get up from a beating but are clearly done. You want the guy to take unnecessary damage? He clearly wasn't protesting the stoppage and still hasn't. The match was over and the right fighter won so no harm done

I dont mind the gamesmanship Dana and Shelby play. They have 600 employees paid to fight ppl.

I DO mind coming out and saying ppl are turning down fights. How he did corey anderson and now Gaethje.

the irony in even fixing your face ton say Gaethje turning down fights. For shame.

I can’t wait for Khabib to flat out tell Dana no to the rematch. It’s going to be hilarious

And you already know he will.
I love that he's been so open and adamant about Conor not getting the easy route back to the title coming off a complete one-sided SMESHing.

gqx8331jid441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom