The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Lol call me crazy but bro u sound like the problem.

what’s with all the name calling? Can’t just respect this man?

you sitting here typing tuff and perpetuating all this political conflict our country has right now by automatically making assumptions and painting this man as the enemy, a man whom you have never even met nor even had a conversation with...

are you mad because HE is not what YOU think he should be?

and on top of that it’s jorge masvidal, you would never express these things to his face. Just here in digital land where you feel safe. But like why?

sorry for calling you out bro, nothing personal against you per say, it’s just symbolic of what I’m seeing everywhere.
I’ll leave it at this

If I have to explain anything trump related I’m NOT going to waste my time. Say what you want, think what you want.

22v52a.jpg

It been known Jorge on that bull****.

Jr. probably brought some buttered tamales for him in the bag too.

**** him for life though. Him and Colby can fight to the death for the white supremacy world championship belt for all I care.

Lol call me crazy but bro u sound like the problem.

what’s with all the name calling? Can’t just respect this man?

you sitting here typing tuff and perpetuating all this political conflict our country has right now by automatically making assumptions and painting this man as the enemy, a man whom you have never even met nor even had a conversation with...

are you mad because HE is not what YOU think he should be?

and on top of that it’s jorge masvidal, you would never express these things to his face. Just here in digital land where you feel safe. But like why?

sorry for calling you out bro, nothing personal against you per say, it’s just symbolic of what I’m seeing everywhere.

22v52a.jpg

It been known Jorge on that bull****.

Probably brought some buttered tamales for him too.

**** him for life thoug. Him and Colby can fight to the death for the white supremacy world championship belt.
Niceee, I’m digging the black hat but in the case of talking tuff to MMA fighters online.....pretty weak, bottom of the barrel, still living at home,pounding mountain dew code-reddish behavior. Not saying that you are, but you sound like it online.

just an observation nothing more nothing less

Niceee, I’m digging the black hat but in the case of talking tuff to MMA fighters online.....pretty weak, bottom of the barrel, still living at home,pounding mountain dew code-reddish behavior. Not saying that you are, but you sound like it online.

Gee you really have a soft spot for Jorge.

It's not that serious.

He supports bigots, so people don't support him. Naturally. Same with Colby.

No one is talking tough "TO" anyone. He on here?

Man spare ****ing me.

This is a discussion forum, all that is required of me that I follow the rules of the board. Not what you think is appropriate or meets your deserved level of civility.

And Jorge Masvidal is not just some MMA fighter or private citizen that has a difference of opinion with me. He is doing speeches at campaign events for the Trump campaign. He is a political actor, who has chosen to support a clearly racist, cruel President. I am not criticizing him as a fighter, I am criticizing his decision to become an advocate for someone like Trump.

So miss me with this "you won't say it to his face" stuff. Yes, I would, why not? What is gonna do? Attack me a private citizen for having an issue with his politics, by showing him the same level of respect he routinely shows others, and for campaigning for Trump. Welp cool, he can be a ****ing jackass, attack me, put his *** in jail, ruin his life, piss away the last of his prime fighting years, and give me a reason to run his ****ing pockets in civil court. You are whining about people not respecting Jorge's choices and politics while warning folk that if we were in his presence he would not respect ours. Is really your struggle argument? A warning that people should not criticize MMA fighters because they might attack them if they ever met in person. Again, spare me.

It is clear you like Jorge (or Trump), but stop clutching your damn pearls because people have a negative reaction to someone's vile choices.

Last edited:
see thats the problem, you assume just because I had an observation I’m a trump supporter and your ready to pit yourself against me without even knowing where I stand. I could be an ally.

I have never voted and never will, I’m not concerned with politics. As long as my paycheck clears, there are groceries at the store and gas available at the gas station it doesn't matter to me who’s in office, I have my own problems to worry about. Energy and thought power saved and put into something more purposeful to me.

american politics ain’t nothing but grown folks WWE

it is funny/entertaining to see how it got people acting...word to them horn honking, flag waving caravans LMAO.

see thats the problem, you assume just because I had an observation I’m a trump supporter and your ready to pit yourself against me without even knowing where I stand. I could be an ally.

I have never voted and never will, I’m not concerned with politics. As long as my paycheck clears, there are groceries at the store and gas available at the gas station it doesn't matter to me who’s in office, I have my own problems to worry about. Energy and thought power saved and put into something more purposeful to me.

it is funny/entertaining to see how it got people acting...word to them horn honking, flag waving caravans LMAO.
Man shut up

First, you want to lecture people about civility, now you are basically bragging about being ignorant about the issues that motivate people's reactions.

Last edited:

You said what you said. You took the time to state it. That’s fine, but now, own it. Don’t half step your comments.

As far as the “I’ve never voted” part, I’ll just sit back and laugh

As long as my paycheck clears, there are groceries at the store and gas available at the gas station it doesn't matter to me who’s in office, I have my own problems to worry about.

You may not vote for Trump, but based on sh*t like this there's definitely only one way you would vote if you had to :lol:

The Dustin that beat Justin, Eddie and Max I think I'd favor over this off and on again Conor

Unfortunately the wars Dustin's endured at 155 are weathering him imo. Makes it a 50/50 fight in my eyes

Dustin will fight much smarter and more defensive in a rematch which will obviously benefit him. I'd hope he'd try for some ground work as well

I also feel like he's mastered the 155 cut and is optimal there. I know he keeps saying he wants 165 but idk I think 155 he's going to fare better. Some big dudes can cut down to 165

We haven’t seen Conor stand with a striker in MMA since the Nate fights. I want to say Conor at his peak beats any version of Dustin just because he’s just a more talented, precise puncher, and we’ve already seen Dustin didn’t take the left hand too well.

But who knows now. Dustin might be sliding a little, Conor probably isn’t training like he used to, it’s a toss up. But I’d still probably go with Conor because Dustin always gets hit a ton and I think eventually Conor catches him with the right shot and that’ll be all she wrote.

Conor, even though he was fooled into a false sense of security, also hung with one of the greatest strikers for 10 rounds in a boxing ring. But then again, Floyd probably could’ve just turned it up and finished it quicker instead of rope a dope.

Dustin has a lot more grit. Besides the Khabib fight, he’s been putting paws on people.

“We are currently studying how to bring fans into UFC 254,” Al Saeed told The Hotelier. “Right now we’re going through how to segregate fans from people inside the bubble but still get them inside the space in the safe manner.”

“If everything goes to plan we’ll be announcing this soon. It’s not confirmed yet but the plan is in place but it needs to be endorsed. I’m optimistic but health and safety cannot be compromised. That is our priority, it will not happen unless it is fool proof.”

Dustin does get hit often but look at who he's fought lol. Prime Max. Prime Justin. Probably prime Hooker

If Conor fought those dudes at those times he'd get hit plenty as well. Sure he made Eddie look foolish but look at the Nate fights, Conor got busted up real bad

Anywho I kind of have a feeling Conor is bull****ting this whole thing and it's a power play move. He wants "to fight in 2020" fully knowing every PPV has champs already on it. If he'd join that card Dana would have to do PPV points to everyone

That way if Dana counters with fighting in January, Conor can be like "see I wanted to fight but they didn't let me". On top of the "I'm going to donate all this money to Dustin's charity"... idk everything sounds fake as hell lmao

Back
Top Bottom