The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

mannnnnn rewatching Dustin v Hooker, Dustin was nearly put out in round 2 he got saved by the bell

He was coming off hip surgery though so some rust may have been present there. I remember saying at the time that Dustin definitely didn't look as good as he did in his previous fights before Khabib

If Chandler beats Hooker I'll be really impressed

Man's said he got people watching and listening to his calls. Which is illegal in its self. Any case being brought up would get thrown out right away just cause he said that. :rofl::rofl:

All this attention on baby girl Ribas, got me nervous for her fight later. Waterson was a much easier fight than Rodriguez. She got some real nice stand up and pressure.

Man's said he got people watching and listening to his calls. Which is illegal in its self. Any case being brought up would get thrown out right away just cause he said that. :rofl::rofl:

All this attention on baby girl Ribas, got me nervous for her fight later. Waterson was a much easier fight than Rodriguez. She got some real nice stand up and pressure.

Marina’s legit on the feet but Esparza exposed her lack of tdd badly. Interested to see how she bounces back from that because she was looking like a contender prior.

Edit: Even the Calvillo fight before that. So we’ll see if she finally addressed that hole in her game.

The UFC looked at having their own subscription based platform but ultimately decided the awareness/up front cash from ESPN made more sense.

Would not be shocked if that were the move after the ESPN deal is done from what I have heard.

Marina’s legit on the feet but Esparza exposed her lack of tdd badly. Interested to see how she bounces back from that because she was looking like a contender prior.

Edit: Even the Calvillo fight before that. So we’ll see if she finally addressed that hole in her game.
Very true, but that Carla fight was fairly close. Ribas doesn't have a wrestling based TD game. More so throws and trips from the clinch, and Rodriguez striking from the clinch is very good. If Ribas respects her power could be a long night for her.

Surprised at that performance by Khalil. Not surprised at all by the decision. He landed the biggest blows but had no consistent volume.

Khalil wasn’t in shape. Started slow in the first, had a great 2nd, then completely gassed in the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom