The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Strickland really has no safety

“You know what I’d like to say man, and no one is talking about this, but how much of a ***** is Sean O’Malley? I feel like no one is talking about that. He got a f*cking tattoo of like ’69’ on his shoulder. What a f*cking *****, man. Like f*ck bro, you got a tattoo of a rapper’s name who was convicted of videotaping an underage girl. Like Sean O’Malley, what the f*ck is wrong with you bro? Have you been hit in the head too much, or are you just that much of an idiot? I just wanted to rant in a public forum and just tell him to f*ck himself. I don’t like to insult people that aren’t van-sized, but that needed to be said,” Strickland said.

Early card today. I’m not mad at it, prelims start at 1 pm pacific time lol

Yanez and costa moved to the main card starts at 4

Good it’s on free espn. People can def learn about tj and sandhagen

I like reese's pb and dr. pepper. Laughing at cormier saying dr. pepper always sends him stuff.

Fun fight. Yanez combinations are so damn clean.

Damn Macy jumping camps again? This her 3rd change in 4 fights I think.. hope TAM is the right fit. Fight should be a banger too.

Fun fight. Yanez combinations are so damn clean.

Damn Macy jumping camps again? This her 3rd change in 4 fights I think.. hope TAM is the right fit. Fight should be a banger too.
She explained a lot on one of her interviews, she said there was a ton of toxic stuff at whatever camp she was at. Could be excuses though. She said that for her camp for the Grasso fight that she basically wasn't going to the gym. That's how much she didn't want to be around those people

She explained a lot on one of her interviews, she said there was a ton of toxic stuff at whatever camp she was at. Could be excuses though. She said that for her camp for the Grasso fight that she basically wasn't going to the gym. That's how much she didn't want to be around those people
Damn didn't know that. Probably explains her jabs from 10 ft out that fight lol jk.

Hope TAM is the perfect fit for her.

Maverick should win that. Macy hasn't found her range til it's too late in this fight and the Grasso fight.

Damn thought that late takedown sealed it for Miranda in the 2nd. Loss definitely won't hurt her. She still looks like a great prospect.

Good for Macy though, 3 Ls wouldve been real rough

Back
Top Bottom