The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I know it's just the rankings but I just checked, Robbie Lawler goes from unranked to #15

I get that he's fighting soon so they wanted to stick a # by his name but.... wtf. 4 fight losing streak, last win was against Cowboy and the fight before was his title loss to Woodley

How

Any of Chimaev, Baeza, Daniel Rodriguez, Rahkmanov, Jake Matthews, hell even Pereria should be ranked ahead

so what’s happening with this paul and woodley fight is it going down. internet is odd about it can’t find any info anywhere or minute by minute tweets

I don’t wanna hear from AJ until he gets in the ring with real MMA stars.
I heard that they had AJ and Paul's bro on the broadcast after the first fight, don't know why the broadcast I'm watching didn't have that. I'm watching the Showtime broadcast

Ngl, those trunks look like toilet seat covers

1630285957003.png

I heard that they had AJ and Paul's bro on the broadcast after the first fight, don't know why the broadcast I'm watching didn't have that. I'm watching the Showtime broadcast

Yeah they did. I’m watching the Showtime stream. Logan was talking crazy about Jakes greatness lol.

Back
Top Bottom