The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I'm also not convinced we don't see Daley again whether back in Bellator, another MMA org or him doing a Triller Triad/BKFC scrap. He's 39 but not sure he ever had that big payday that will help him live comfortably post-combat sports career.

Machida just got KO bad :sick:. He needs to call it a career, mans 43 and getting stretchered.

MVP/Storley bout to start. Big fight for MVP to prove if he's a real contender. Still not sold on him being anything but a fun videogame fighter. Let's see if he proves me wrong and sleeps Storley.

Storley not knowing how to ground and pound is hilarious. Both these dudes ain't it.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is closer on the judges cards than it looks. Storley only relying on takedowns and control. No advancing position or damage.

Reading very negative reactions to the page storely fight lol. Bellator strikes again

Gonna watch it now but I know it was a boring snooze fest

Good for Fabian Edwards though

Reading very negative reactions to the page storely fight lol. Bellator strikes again

Gonna watch it now but I know it was a boring snooze fest

Good for Fabian Edwards though
Fight was trash. Storley did no damage at all but got multiple takedowns in 4 rounds. Page did more damage but only for about 60 seconds in 3 of those rounds.

Doubt either of them head to the UFC. Would be a bad business move. Storley ain't sniffing the rankings and Page would be a fringe top 15 depending on matchups.

Jason Jackson will be the interim champ by the end of the year.

Fight was trash. Storley did no damage at all but got multiple takedowns in 4 rounds. Page did more damage but only for about 60 seconds in 3 of those rounds.

Doubt either of them head to the UFC. Would be a bad business move. Storley ain't sniffing the rankings and Page would be a fringe top 15 depending on matchups.

Jason Jackson will be the interim champ by the end of the year.
I can’t tell if I like Coker for keeping it real or if he’s an idiot for criticizing the new interim champ lol

🤷🏽‍♂️

Possibly, one part the usual Jan disrespect (Against Reyes, Rockhold, and Izzy). Part age. Part Rakic’s rising star.

Jan got the polish power. Rakic got the I’ma lure you into a slow, drawn point fight.

I can’t tell if I like Coker for keeping it real or if he’s an idiot for criticizing the new interim champ lol
Probably mad cause the guy they want champ ain't get the W. I just don't get the matchmaking at all with this fight. You have a chance to crown him at home but you give him the worst stylistic matchup of the options available lol.

Am I the only one not understanding why jan is almost a 2-1 underdog tomorrow?
Probably the way Jan looked in his last fight. It's priced well imo. Rakic is more skillful than Jan.

But this being his 1st 5 rounder and how he's been fighting way too safe in his fights against the top guys makes Jan a live dog.

They really put Michael Johnson on the prelims of this random Apex card

Saw he got a KO, nice. Heard he was training with Gaethje, which is crazy considering how much beef they had

They really put Michael Johnson on the prelims of this random Apex card

Saw he got a KO, nice. Heard he was training with Gaethje, which is crazy considering how much beef they had

Michael Johnson record might be the most confusing record you will ever see. Who he has beat and who he has lost to

Jan not challenging for the title anytime soon. Have to wait to see how things clear up with Jiri/Glover and Smith/Ankalaev.

Jan had solid strategy. But he definitely looked a little slower due to age. Rakic looked faster and had a good jab.

Division passed her by. She doesn’t have the skills. She’s tenacious, tough.

But there’s better strikers, better wrestlers.

Her and Karate Hottie outdated. At least with Michelle, it’s partly due to her size.

Back
Top Bottom