The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Wish these guys at the top of 155 (or any divison) wouldn't sit on their spot and give the new contenders their shots.

Any mix of Justin,Dustin and Chandler are must see TV fights but would rather see Fiziev and Gamrot get their opportunity.

Just like this weekends main event. It's a fun violent fight but would've rather seen Yair fight Kattar/Emmett/Allen for next shot. If Ortega wins then the division just gets backed up again waiting on a contender to come in 6+ months.

Nate on with Ariel rn, as if Nate is still a big deal lol. I'm bored so I'm watching...

Nate claims he asked the UFC with fights against 5 guys and named Luque, Ferguson specifically

He says he even agreed to fight Chimaev eventually

But still no match has been made

Nate on with Ariel rn, as if Nate is still a big deal lol. I'm bored so I'm watching...

Nate claims he asked the UFC with fights against 5 guys and named Luque, Ferguson specifically

He says he even agreed to fight Chimaev eventually

But still no match has been made
If they haven't set up him vs chimaev already then it's obvious they're waiting on Conor so they can milk Nate out one last ppv.

Diaz vs. Ferguson would be fun and appropriate match making for both guys. Don't want to see Ferguson get ran over by some young guy on the rise.

Holy ****, Sean Brady is a boring mf er lol

He’s on with Ariel and sounding like Eddie Alvarez, chisea etc so vanilla lol

He gotta start getting all finishes to get any type of fanfare

Didn’t Dana gift DC a mill after a fight?

Which made Cyborg hot? Dana definitely a nepotism favorite type.

Some fighters are all business. Not everyone can be inflammatory like a Mike Perry, Colby Covington or Sean Strickland.

Dunno if that’s white’s call gifting money like that it just seems like PR by Disney/espn towards the nelk brand

Those two groups have been getting very cozy

Either way ufc is swimming in money and they’ll only get richer while the fighters overall only get penny’s on the dollar

Seems like it’ll never change and the gap could even get wider as the sport grows and espn keeps giving them spotlight

Obviously tax write offs, they been gifting each other expensive stuff for years now. This is one of the methods whales use to evade ridiculously high taxes…

Ortega says it doesn’t make sense to move up now but eventually he’ll do it

He also made a point he hasn’t had a single easy ufc fight which i checked and he’s pretty spot on. He came in with a handful of fights against some solid to great comp

Yair said he and Ortega have always talked about not fighting until it had big stakes. Seems like they’re cool with each other according to both

The UFC does such a random job of fight placement at times :lol:

Why is Ricky Simon v Jack Shore so goddamb far down the card? I mean it doesn't hurt to put them higher up to make them seem more important because... they actually are :lol: Shore could be a soon to be champ, why not push him..Simon also on a long win streak

Way more important than any other fight on the card outside the main event but sure, why not let a number of irrelevant fights go after them

Listening to this Ariel/Nate interview. Nate is a lil a delusional. But I understand, the frustration and desire to leave the UFC.

Also, Jack Shore should be on the London card, smh.

Yeah Jack Shore being buried on the prelims, on a card the week before London is dumb af. I get that this is on ABC so they want to try and have fights on the main that can possibly end in a finish but man... just let the man fight a week later closer to home.

Going through the main card fights they really should have put the Simon/Shore fight over Li/Muslim or Schnell/Su. Neither of those matchups really intrigue me. We all know why Tate and Waterson were given main card treatment lol.

I completely understand why Cain did what he did.

But high-speed chase, causing an accident and firing into a car and hitting an unintended victim, he gonna have to sit down for a while for all that.

Can't say I am a fan of Waterson's fighting but she looks damn ripped for her fight this weekend. But I feel like this could be her last fight. I had her losing the Angela Hill fight that she won but she has been losing as of late.

Back
Top Bottom