The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Espn/ufc had Brett okamoto and Megan Olivia do an 8 minute preview of the event and they didn’t even mention jack shore vs Ricky Simon :lol:

My god man, the ufc truly doesn’t care about this stuff

From what I remembered izzy won the first fight for sure and upon rewatch he def won a competitive match

Second fight izzy was def winning the first two rounds before the knockout

Now does that mean Alex was getting ran through? No, I don’t think so

Izzy clearly fought differently being it was not mma, he was close range and much more aggressive and more willing to get in the pocket

Don’t think he’s gonna fight anywhere near that style in their mma match. I do think izzy prob gonna be out pointing him the whole time while Alex looks for a knockout

Simon was way quicker to the punch today. Shore was a step slow and got taken for a ride

Horrible day for him lol, hope he can recover

Why is Frankie even ranked 11th at this point.

O’Malley ain't taking a Simon fight. Let's see Munhoz/Simone and Omalley/Yanez
It’s still funny to me that Frankie Edgar has a podcast with J-Wow’s ex husband.

And watching Meisha vs Murphy fight just shows how they are not championship caliber. Nunes would wipe the floor with both of them.

It’s still funny to me that Frankie Edgar has a podcast with J-Wow’s ex husband.

And watching Meisha vs Murphy fight just shows how they are not championship caliber. Nunes would wipe the floor with both of them.

You mean shevchenko ?

Back
Top Bottom