The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I agree with Vince. Men’s 135 across UFC, Bellator and a few from One (since FW is BW) makes it the best division in MMA.

LW is only relevant in the UFC. Bigger Pitbull ain’t competing with UFC LW top 15.

55 is just as deep. Just opportunities don't come as often in the rankings because they keep guys like Tony, Conor and Hooker in them.

UFC has a very strong top 20-25 of LWs where most of the guys can be in that top 15 and some top 10

But Vince didn’t say the UFC’s best division was 135. He said the best division in MMA is mens BW.

Having said all that, it’s close. I’d probably say LW (due to DoBronx and Islam) but BW is deep.

The toes digging into the mouth. :sick:

Chito getting better every fight, the scorpion tat on his head is ugly af though.

v1.jpg

2 fighters making 10/10 :sick::smh: ... they really should've got in to real estate >D

I know Yazmin Jauragui was Combate champion but props to her management on getting her a 25/25 conttact for her first fight. Love to see that. Very fun prospect, UFC has something with her and should put her on non apex cards.

Yeah. I imagine Cruz would have made the most possible if he won. Still surprised Angela Hill made that much. Good for her since she won’t be fighting for that much longer.

Hill is the queen of split decision losses. Her record could look a lot different if it was the other way around. I think it’s crazy she made more then cruz but power to her for getting that bread, and smh at cruz. Dude needs to hang it up, go be a family man and make that money on the commentating side.

Watch Dana come for Izzy and Aljo’s YouTube channels lol.

Looks like a lot of combat sports this weekend. Probably say the Joshua/Usyk is the biggest. But hoping Leon/Kamaru steal the show.

Helwani highlighting that Nott Forest v Everton match, that's nowhere near a big match. :lol:

Rockhold looks in very good shape, hopefully his chin holds up.

Last edited:
Luke getting a title shot with a win sounds absolutely crazy lol. But idk who else would actually deserve one lol

Andre Muniz has the best merit case but nobody knows who that is and he isn’t making memorable fights

If pereira beats izzy they might make a rematch. Otherwise they could give chimaev a shot lmao

“Next,” Rockhold told Helen Yee when asked how soon he believes he could fight for the championship. “I’m not going to do anything else. If I don’t get it, they don’t get it.”

Didn't see Burgos moving to the PFL as he's still only 31 and always in exciting fights. Hopefully he does well there though as many ex UFC guys have found out they aren't just going to walk over the competition there en route to the championship.

Back
Top Bottom