The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

i can't believe chris curtis vs joaquin buckley is on the prelims this weekend... should be a banger.

This was excellent, I respect Bryce if anything even with his weird views

Will definitely watch this later. These always have high production values and give you more in depth access to the fighters personal lives (series used to be called UFC Destined). This is likely the closes we are getting to UFC Primetime in the current ESPN deal era.

Ariel definitely tries to stir the pot at times and I get that's a part of his schtick. I do appreciate his work and the fact that he parted ways with ESPN and is still doing this much media is a credit to his work ethic and respect from many in the industry. Also, DJ has a good breakdown on the Paddy situation here. I can't blame the guy for taking paid interviews but for him to disrespect Ariel like that and ride for Dana was cringe when Ariel's been a huge supporter of his pre UFC days.

Topuria made weight and looked pretty healthy. Should be a good scrap, Bryce looks focused and sounds confident as ever

Should be another great prospect fight in the same light as Max vs Conor or Dustin vs Conor etc. from yesteryear

All parties perhaps realizing how great they really are/can be

The Bryce/Topuria scrap has some real implications, a win for Bryce could put him a fight away from a titleshot and a w for Topuria puts him right in the mix for a top 5-10 guy next also. If Topuria is able to keep this standing I see him getting the dub. Though not alot of tape on him in the UFC yet and I didn't see his first decision win from two years back.

I know topuria is a really good striker, but I’m going with Bryce just cause I believe his wrestling is unmatched in the division. The key will be if he can get this fight to the ground.

Looks like KZ injured his shoulder again and is out of the Korea event. He dodged a bullet though, I'm sure Giga was going to beat the **** out of him.

Based on how the ceremonial weigh ins went today, I def could see people leaving after the paddy fight tomorrow before the main event begins

Back
Top Bottom