The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I will gladly enjoy Chito versus Sandhagen on Saturday. Hopefully, the Schmo can interview them post fight in the cage.

I know we are all clinging to the MMA is fake take but Khamzat fought last April and September. He was "supposed" to "fight" Colby last July but something happened and then the Diaz fight was made.

FP9DNkTX0AMiwDl.jpg

Those punches from Burns on Khamzhat look totally fake.... The UFC will matchmake for ratings and what's best for business we know this is true. They once were in talks to make DC vs Brock for the HW title in 2018-19 when Brock had been 0-2 with one NC in his last three fights... Make of it what you will but fake/scripted?!?! I know y'all gotta be trolling/on some good dope lol.

You Marks need to know the difference between a work and a shoot.

Remember the very first Fox UFC card where Cain, who the UFC wanted to attach a rocket ship to, lost his HW title in seconds to JDS?

Dana's anger after the card was clearly a work!! Uncle Chael told Joe Rogan...don't discuss the business:

Wow, that's a big fight for Garry. About time they see what they got in him. It's **** or get off the pot now

Might be just me, but I'm tired of Khamzat just talking
I’m tired of the path he’s on and that’s both his own and Dana’s fault

To have a talent like him, young and hungry and with a ton of momentum- to have it pretty much just halt is malpractice

He did it to himself for sure but Dana isn’t helping and totally killing his buzz

English is definitely Jiri’s second language.

Waits for Chaels video about how you don’t discuss sparring sessions. Definitely an unwritten rule in boxing.

Khamzat just needs to be booked endlessly to avoid the constant chitter chatter. Dude got way too much potential energy that results in all of these call outs from WW to HW!!

Pumped as hell for the Vera/Sandhagen fight. That's as high level of an mma fight that you can get.

Benavides/Plant is a different beast though. ****s been building up since 2018/19,. Can't ****ing wait to see them 2 try to kill each other in the ring man :lol:

I really want to hit that Max/Arnold fight but got damn Kansas ****ing City ain't doing it for me man.

Back
Top Bottom