The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Can’t believe they really didn’t make the Brazil card any better.
Ladies and gentlemen, your Brazil card:

It’s not awful. It’s just missing 1-2 Heat rocks. Co main is probably a second fight on a PPV. And it’s missing Gilbert, Charles, Figgy, Andrade.

Why can’t the Brazilian crowd yell out loud with Poatan (I know I do)?

I thought it was hilarious seeing Perry win the final fight of this “knuckle mania” card, to which I realized he doesn’t even have a belt.

I thought with his success and headlining he was a champion. I thought there wasn’t “real” competition for him but there’s a whole champion waiting for him and calling him out.

1714350796034.png

Jed was saying this dude for sure not making weight and Buckley gonna be forced to fight him at a weight disadvantage
Should not have taken that fight. Not to say skill can’t Trump height/reach/weight.
I THINK SHE GETS INJURED,
100 PERCENT.
CASHFLOW
VIA NIKETALK​
L O L

Won’t lie. I want to see her fight for the title. But she wouldn’t defend the title. We’d need an interim.

Honestly, a grudge match card isn't a bad idea. Colby/Garry, McGregor/Chandler. And maybe a lady's title match (which is pretty much unknown at this time).

Colby ain't signing for that fight. As always, if it's not for a title he's ducking all the top guys in their prime. Man's probably looking for WB or Usman.

A third Usman fight???

The first two were entertaining due to the negated wrestling. But then again...I want to see him spit venom against a new foe. Garry is the perfect one. Dudes profile would grow despite how despicable it is.

Colby needs to fight mvp or Garry

Dana prob don’t care about doing him any more favors

I think mvp starches colby
Nope. Keep him away from MVP.

That would be a terrible matchup for MVP. That man would get hugged on the ground. Colby wouldn't dare stand with him. Same with WB.

MVP just doesn't have the TDD. Neither does WB.

Edit: Like a fellow poster said, MVP is here for a good time not a long time. Gotta capitalize on it due to his age.

Back
Top Bottom