The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

torn ligaments but its prob just fear...
eyes.gif

I'm actually surprised cormier gets way more hate than jones now. Even before the recent injury and offering to help osp.

I'm actually surprised cormier gets way more hate than jones now. Even before the recent injury and offering to help osp.

Its because this is fighting. At the end of the day, fans gravitate towards the "tougher" guys

I don't think it has to do with who is tougher. It started when cormier started talking trash a lot more to promote himself and got the belt after it was taken from jones.

It started when DC talked HELLA trash leading up to Bones/DC one and got sonned. Dominated in the way DC said he would do to Jones

Last edited:
He has a better chance of going back up to hw and getting the belt than beating jones.

Rothwell'a going to own that division soon though.

DC dropping that ether and real life facts
laugh.gif
sick.gif
yup lol he went in after the P comment by Jones who then responds with "u mad bro" when u the one to say something first and its not even the truth but then Dc hit him with the facts and he's got the generic response

Only problem that I have against DC was/is all that **** he talked prior to the fight and couldn't do anything against Jones.

To say the fight was close, straight up craziness.

Not my problem with DC, he's not the real champ. That belt holds no weight when he's holding it. However, he still throws it around like he beat the champ. That should of have been the interim belt and the real belt should of have been vacant. Anyways, I just don't see what he does differently to beat Jones.

Fight was nowhere near close. 4-1 is close? Nahhhhhhhhhh

But JBJ haters will say otherwise though saying "jones didn't do anything except hold him up against the cage". Except that's what DC does nearly every fight and Jon beat him at his own game :lol:

all the jones stans make it seem like he got dominated. seen the fight 4 times and 1st 3 rounds were super close, 4th was Jones and 5th literally consisted of nothing. 
Because you disagree doesn't mean others are stans. I don't think you're a DC stan because you disagree with me

Calm down with the name calling lol

It was funny how much DC was talking about wrestling. 1/8 in take downs. Yikes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom