The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

He isn't anywhere close to as good as he believes he is, never was either. He's only getting worse with age.
Debatable, all we can do is go off his resume. I rank him under Jones as GOAT

I've said it many times before but the way he would move like he was in the matrix sometimes against his opponents always impressed me. Seeing him dodge strikes like he did against franklin must mess with other fighters' minds. The way he beat down forrest was one of the most embarrassing fights i've ever seen.

Nobody tripping on the fact that bisping was ko'd at the bell and allowed to continue, then herb dean did not do his job nor did the officials who control ppl going in and out and then the fact that bisping got way more than the 1 min break in between rounds to recover.... dude and his corner were literally sitting there while silva is standing with herb dean looking lost

It was a confusing moment for everyone because of Dean's error.

Split second decisions make that job a really tough job. **** happens. Unfortunately it cost Anderson the nod from the judges. If Herb doesn't step in, Anderson ground and pounds Bisbing 'til it's lights out.

^ His sequence against Griffin was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in MMA.
Forrest Griffin is a tomato can though. Look at his feet. My heavy bag is slicker than Griffin. It's not hard to be sharp against someone that horrible.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It was a fun fight.

Anderson is for sure on the slide but he is still entertaining and shown he can be dangerous.

2 or 3 more hand picked fights for him and he can ride off into the sunset.

Silva blaming corruption for the loss.

Nothing worst than a fighter trying to find excuses after taking a loss. Take the L and move on.

Silva still has it. he has to stop playing games. I hate it when he drops his hands and starts doing the matrix.

Silva still has it. he has to stop playing games. I hate it when he drops his hands and starts doing the matrix.

For real, I hate that mess. I think Silva ate 2-3 punches when he dropped his hands like that, even though they were fully on shots.

^ His sequence against Griffin was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in MMA.

View media item 1930599

I'll never forget Griffin falling on the ground like Brett Favre giving Michael Straham his sack record SMH

Is there a pic of Silva's knee connecting to Bisping's face? That was brutal :x :lol:

If Silva didn't drop his hans and went full pressure from start he could easily crumble guys now. Average dude know is about even with weak gas tanks. Chris,Luke,Yoel have trash gas tanks outside round 3 . Silva countering and jabbing the confidence out of folks would still be dangerous. He has to lose the matrix the current top 5 are extremely beatable. I don't see Luke holding the belt beyond a second title defense against chris

Bruh - Silva should of have known better. A decision win???? Didn't he see the outcome of the Rivera fight? SMH!

silva still got some go on offense...

but my mans defense is shot.

chin gone.
View media item 1931864

he cant cant take a punch no mo, but you know what....at age 40 after all hes done....SHEEEEEEEEEEET

going to be hard making a fight for him going forward, he basically walking around with a "1 HIT KO" sign over his head....

he maybe got 1 MORE WINNABLE *** FIGHT left against like chris leben or some ****...go out with a win at least.

MOOSE :pimp: :pimp:

I think down the line moose and luke would be a competitive *** fight, good look for both. :nerd:

Last edited:
I think leben is in bellator now. bellator signing whatever the ufc doesn't want anymore.

Missed the fights this weekend. Couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that Bisping won.

Gonna watch today,

Back
Top Bottom