The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I'm giving Aldo a pass on this one, its not like he's coming out himself with excuses. It's his coach

If Aldo said these things it'd be a completely different story

Anyway, I hope he tries 155 next. Let him keep some weight on and see how his body reacts
isn't it funny how people are accusing jose of making excuses, kinda like when they accused him of turning the conor fight down, never mind that it was the exact same situation

its almost as if people have trouble reading a few words

Last edited:

isn't it funny how people are accusing jose of making excuses, kinda like when they accused him of turning the conor fight down, never mind that it was the exact same situation

its almost as if people have trouble reading a few words
I'm saying.... I mean Aldo has said some weird things before but not this time around. I don't see why yall are aiming your criticism at him when he didn't say the words

If he said it then yeah, I'd be with you

Also the main play by play Bellator commentator stepped down so that's why Goldie and Ranallo were brought in. Who knows if he was forced out or what, but I'm all for Ranallo being back in a mainstream MMA org

I don't mind Goldie, I actually am intrigued at how he, Ranallo and the Joe Rogan wannabe will sound. I'm thinking good tbh

Aldo wanted no parts of Mad Max's counters. Believe that injury garbage all you want.

Last edited:
The Jose Aldo movie is available on Netflix. It's called "Stronger Than the World".

Did anyone watch it? I'm a huge Aldo fan, but they fabricated A LOT from his fights, so much that I wonder how much of the story is made up.

They need to get the woman from pride that screams intros

Bellator should just model themselves after pre reebok UFC

If you're talking about Lenne Hardt, she is the announcer for One Championship (Singapore-based promotion). Not sure if she's also doing work for other organizations.

Personally, I always felt like Aldo is a USADA casualty to some degree.

Yes, I saw the Edgar fight.

I actually believe he pulled a reverse JBJ. Got off, got KO'd, got back on after taking the 13 second KO, got back off, lost to Max.

Just my two cents though.

That's kinda illogical tho isn't it? I mean if he 'got back on' and passed all the tests during a win, why would you get 'back off'?

That's kinda illogical tho isn't it? I mean if he 'got back on' and passed all the tests during a win, why would you get 'back off'?

I wouldn't say super illogical, I know guys who have hopped on and hopped off before.

Just theory.

Were they competing and winning when they were on/off?

But that's a fair theory given that you've known other guys who have been on/off.

Were they competing and winning when they were on/off?

But that's a fair theory given that you've known other guys who have been on/off.

They were idiots who either were on it too young (high school) or just for show (college age, "muscle" guys).

But steroids play a crazy mental game on a lot of the guys who use them, IMO. But that's probably a case by case thing.

This is awesome its happening, so much money will be made lol

Its good for everyone involved 

Except the sport of boxing lol

i'm really interested in seeing what the split is between Conor and Floyd, and the split between Conor and UFC.

i'm really interested in seeing what the split is between Conor and Floyd, and the split between Conor and UFC.

I have a feeling we'll never see Conor in the octagon again. Dude is going to get an unfathomable payday.

Back
Top Bottom