The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

cirk gets ko'd by a flying knee and his wife battling stage 3 cancer and getting chemo in canada. feelsbadman

dude still fresh enough to take a fight next event :lol:
his last couple fights hasn't even been over a minute

Dude is a beast,but he's trying too hard.Cringe level is at maximum.

dude isn't trying. that's who he is :lol:

Damn I missed it man, just saw a replay of the knee.

From what I've seen Walker looks a little bit sloppy sometimes, but he's huge for the division and he finishes. He gotta get way more polished before they put him in there with Jones but he looks good so far.

How many times did Stephens practice that promo in front of the mirror before he botched it during that video package?

Ahead of Jeremy Stephens

1 Jose Aldo
2 Brian Ortega
3 Frankie Edgar
4 Alexander Volkanovski
5 Renato Moicano

Anyone else having issues with the ppv loading? Can’t get through on Xfinity.........

Let me keep it 100. I'm a big Cody Garbrandt supporter. Been on the wave before he even became champ. But all my instincts tell me Munhoz gets him with a guillotine in R2. Hope I'm wrong.

Let me keep it 100. I'm a big Cody Garbrandt supporter. Been on the wave before he even became champ. But all my instincts tell me Munhoz gets him with a guillotine in R2. Hope I'm wrong.
I like Cody too.

Dude is crazy, always has a strap on him and no one ever say anything about it.

Hope to see another Dillashaw fight although he probably would get washed again.

Back
Top Bottom