The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I almost dont even want to watch Jon’s next fight. I fear he’s going to go out bad and I would hate to see it

Last edited:
This chick I know used to get smashed by Chandler Jones and she had some wild stories about him too. Surprised he hasn’t gotten into a lot more trouble than he has. I wonder how him and his brother were when they were together growing up.

Didn't Dana say that on Monday?!? Would have expected the official announcement on the location by this time.

Saw he said today he’s down to 4/5 locations BUT the problem is Khabib is in Russia and they have grounded all international flights.

The sole reason I'd want the fights to continue is because there is no Fighter's Union and they aren't getting paid

Other than that it all honestly just seems like a bad idea

UFC doc explains it in part

I work in music and this somewhat reminds me of what we went through.

First Ultra is cancelled. Some people are like “oh the club/hotel parties will still happen”.

Then SXSW gets cancelled. Coachella etc.

Those club/hotel parties were of course cancelled.

I say this because it’s impossible to plan when the circumstances are changing every day.

After rewatching a bunch of Tony fights, I think I’m picking Khabib. Dude gets clipped super easily and thrives on a dirty fight. However, Khabib has got heavy hands (dude knocked down Conor) and can control where the fight goes with his wrestling

After rewatching a bunch of Tony fights, I think I’m picking Khabib. Dude gets clipped super easily and thrives on a dirty fight. However, Khabib has got heavy hands (dude knocked down Conor) and can control where the fight goes with his wrestling
You think khabib’s standup is good enough to hit ferg with some good shots? I think tony hurts him standing or locks up a sub during a scramble.

Back
Top Bottom