The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Pedro has fought everyone and is still young but I think it’s pico’s coming out party now

Pulling for him to get that title shot

Some odd notes

1. McKee was supposed to fight Patricky in the LW Tournament back in July but got injured. Now he ends up on the same card as Patricky who is still fighting in the LW Tournament. And AJ's fight which isn't a part of the LW Tournament but is higher on the marquee :lol:

2. Stotts and Sabatello rematch being above both McKee and the LW Tournament fight is :rofl:

1695129783452.png

Couldn't stop laughing when in the cage Valentina straight up said that Alexa only won cause it was Mexican independence day. Wish she would've pointed out all 3 judges :lol:

Still had it scored for Grasso but a 48-47 Shevchenko card was fine with me too.

Feel bad for Shev. She got robbed on that decision and I don’t see how she can duplicate that performance again. Father Time is undefeated.
I think the updated stat now for fighters age 35+ between 125-170lb in title fights are now 2-28-1 (2 wins being Woodley, iirc)

Volk turns 35 in a couple of weeks, and after him, Pantoja turns 34 next April. Might be throwing some dough on Topuria whenever that fight happens just for the hell of it :lol:

yall been hyping up pico for years

i just dont see it

mans struggling in bellator
Come on man he hasn’t been struggling since his first skid

He’s been putting everything together but if he doesn’t look good against Pedro I’ll agree with you

The Kennedy fight was his first actual big name since borics, it’s not his fault his shoulder dislocated

6 years now. He’s only 26

They started him off too fast and stunted his growth. Now it’s been a slow build which they should have done to start off with

Coker messed that up big time

Can’t say with much certainty until after we see him compete against the big names in bellator

Pedro is one. If he struggles with them then we have our answer

I still think he’s got all the potential in the world. Now, volk? Prob not lol

not hating on the kid...

but yall been talking about him being "next" for a long time now

has he had a title fight?

Uh, I just seen that Khizriev was actually scheduled to finally fight again on 9/23... but apparently he pulled out??!!

There's like zero news on this and also there was barely a peep about the initial fight announcement to begin with

Only saw a Tweet by MMA Orbit a month ago. Feel like he should be getting more buzz but also some weird stuff is surrounding him. Dude hasn't fought in forever :smh:
Still sad, he was supposed to fight this Saturday and apparently at 170

Worried dude will never even get a chance to realize the potential

Not mad at the main event

Back
Top Bottom