The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Anyone hear Rampage’s podcast? They have been going pretty hard in putting out content. Really funny at times with Rampage’s funny comments.

They bringing Cowboy back out of retirement to let Conor get another win? McNugget has proven his time away made him completely uncompetitive at the highest level these days.

There’s plenty of casuals out there who have never seen conor fight live that still think he’s a champ caliber fighter

Fighting on 300 should be a no-brainer for anyone getting ppv points. Especially for someone like Leon. That'll be the easiest/possibly only 800-1.2mil buys you'll get during your run :lol:

How does that work- so you're telling me Dana is going to pony up all this extra cash for all these champs on the same card? :wow: this is assuming Leon is like 1 of 3 or 4 title fights

Or are they going to have the audacity to only put like 2 title fights on it with Leon vs Belal being one of them :lol:

Unless it's Leon vs..... another champ or Conor..... or something wild :nerd:

How does that work- so you're telling me Dana is going to pony up all this extra cash for all these champs on the same card? :wow: this is assuming Leon is like 1 of 3 or 4 title fights

Or are they going to have the audacity to only put like 2 title fights on it with Leon vs Belal being one of them :lol:

Unless it's Leon vs..... another champ or Conor..... or something wild :nerd:
Bruh... a ufc 300 headlined by Leon/Belal :rofl:

I'm guessing they add the strawweight title and LHW. So they probably only pay 2 champs. I doubt Weili is getting ppv points.

I would assume if Leon is fighting belal, Alex will be headlining against Hill or something as the real main event.

But if we getting title fights on 300 that means no Conor

It would make sense to get Leon on the card, he took no damage against Colby.
It would and it wouldn’t

You could make a case it doesn’t make sense to have him on there if you’re gonna pay him ppv points and other champs … especially if Leon is supposed to carry the card

There are several scenarios for this card

It doesn’t make complete sense for conor to fight on 300. It’s ironic since conor was supposed to fight at 200 but they got into it and it fell through

But at the same time is he just trolling? Lol. International fight week will also get major buys, I’d argue they don’t need conor to be a part of that either lol

If they really lean into the idea that 300 will sell no matter what and make Leon the headline or co headline I’ll holler :rofl:

If it’s rahkmanov that would be amazing on many levels

Chandler really just along for the ride it's like everything is news to him :rofl:

1704052664464.png

Wild that we really got Conor/Dustin 2 and Conor/Dustin 3 then a 3 year gap before conor returns.

Back
Top Bottom