The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Force your kid to watch :evil:

Na. She been going through it this school year. I don't want her showing up to school and arm baring folks or doing the Chris Weidman Two Piece Eye Poke.

girl-power-beat-up.gif

Folks thought Curtis won. I thought it was a close fight and could see it either way. Felt like Allen was mix martial arting. But Curtis was definitely piecing him up and Allen would retreat or give up space. Sucks Curtis sustained a hamstring injury.

They could do Imavov if they want to go down and there’s always the Vettori or Cannonier fight. I doubt Strickland would fight Allen unless he wants to avenge his team mate.

Where’s Dustin fit into this then lol

Dustin don’t deserve it but that doesn’t matter

Justin fighting max didn’t need to happen at all lol

Where’s Dustin fit into this then lol

Dustin don’t deserve it but that doesn’t matter

Justin fighting max didn’t need to happen at all lol
Brother Vince, welcome back.

Sounds like Justin doesn't know where he fits in all this. UFC had to just make some fights for 300, Brazil, Saudia Arabia. Even though he head kicked Dustin into oblivion, due to timing, Dustin gets to fight in New Jersey for the belt.

It really is a mess.

If Dustin were to win in June, would that mean Islam has to rematch him? So the winner of that title eliminator would have to wait. And if Justin beats Max, he'd have to fight the winner of the title eliminator or wait.

I agree with you. Should have just had Justin fight Islam (which is what Islam asked for).

Back
Top Bottom