The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Michael Chandler sat out a year and a half just so he could fight a washed Conor McGregor.

And he’s 1-3 in his last four fights.

…it’s kind of sad.
I mean they were all BANGERS tho

Chandler ALWAYS brings it, he's mega appreciated.

Same with conor, not a single snoozer between them.

This fight will be :emoji_fire:.

I mean they were all BANGERS tho

Chandler ALWAYS brings it, he's mega appreciated.

Same with conor, not a single snoozer between them.

This fight will be :emoji_fire:.
I wouldn’t be shocked if Chandler tries to take it to the ground.

Dana would be pissed.

But it would be interesting to see if Conor’s takedown defense has degraded with inactivity.

Wonder if anything happened between Hill shaking hands and asking Chama to sign t-shirts to him snapping at the press conference. Maybe he just getting in the zone now

Wonder if anything happened between Hill shaking hands and asking Chama to sign t-shirts to him snapping at the press conference. Maybe he just getting in the zone now
He’s locking in. Alex is a killer. Hope he’s not caught with that nasty hook!! He’s probably a +150 (let me check). Edit: +105

Last edited:
When was the last time a PPV had all the announced bouts all make it through and all the fighters making weight.

This would have been such a better poster for the event than the boring generic gold one.

ufc 3.jpg

What are some of your guys picks tonight?

I did a 10 bet parlay on DK with their boost. Only $10 bet cuz i want some action

Figgy, bobby, andrade, kayla, jiri, aljo, weili, charles, max, potan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom