The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Izzy is going to keep getting better and better. Whittaker would give him that work based off this fight right now tho

that last round will be shown on CTE trailers in the future

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

and now maxy baby vs diamond

i need a cigarette.... i dont smoke

He made a comment towards Kelvin
I heard the post fight.

He commended Kevin. He said he was ready was because Kevin is mexicano.

Then he said Kevin is a warrior he is mexican, but instead of saying I was also ready for war I have Nigerian in him, he said he has Mexican in him.

No reason to continue to commend Kevin .. that was plain awful and cringe.

Rountree is legit
This is the kind of fight I want my non-mma friends to watch to get hooked in the sport and instead they tune in on the wack ones.

Fight of the year candidate for sure. That extra gear in the 5th from stylebender after being badly hurt was impressive.

Izzy is going to keep getting better and better. Whittaker would give him that work based off this fight right now tho
I was thinking the same thing, Izzy was on the ropes bad... Whittaker is like a bigger and more powerful version of Kelvin

Either way, that is going to be a ****ing barn burner

Kelvin is Mexican
Kevin is Mexican he has Mexican blood running, Isreal is Nigerian, he has Nigerian blood
No reason to say he also has Mexican in him when his Nigerian blood prevail and that's two Nigerian champs. Rep your set you already commended Kevin earlier ...but is not that deep.

Kevin is Mexican he has Mexican blood running, Isreal is Nigerian, he has Nigerian blood
No reason to say he also has Mexican in him when his Nigerian blood prevail and that's two Nigerian champs. Rep your set you already commended Kevin earlier ...but is not that deep.

He just ate some punches he's probably not even all there mentally yet lol

Damn. What a fight. That kick that Kelvin landed didn’t seem that hard but man, it rocked Israel. Dope fight though.

Poirier coming out to Pay The Cost To Be The Boss is dope...but...let’s go Max!!!

He just ate some punches he's probably not even all there mentally yet lol
You're right man ...

Wth am I even saying.

God knows one of those punches would of had me sleeping good for a couple of days.

Anyways, ready for the blessed one.

Let's go man.

this for the interim as well?
they need to stop with this. got people parading like champs when the champ hasn't got beaten

if max stays at this weight, he's going have a difficult time cutting back to 145. similar to mcnuggz

Back
Top Bottom