The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

It’s possible. Same with RDA. Same with Weidman.

But all those dudes have been in wars. Lawler the wars I mentioned. Rory has never been the same to this day. Weidman after the Rockhold fight.
Wars can change a man.

Not saying they weren’t on PEDs.

RDA isnt getting wrecked, hes getting out wrestled and outworked by guys that are bigger than him because he doesn't want to make the weight cut anymore

tony was the last person to wreck him and even thats debatable with the terrible cut he had to make

Yeah Robbie hasn’t looked the same since USADA started. Knocked out in one round by Woodley right after it goes into effect, and never looked like his championship version again.

He’s also in his late 30s though and he’s been a pro since 01 so natural decline could be a big part of it. The Askren fight is the last time he showed any flashes

Yeah Robbie hasn’t looked the same since USADA started. Knocked out in one round by Woodley right after it goes into effect, and never looked like his championship version again.

He’s also in his late 30s though and he’s been a pro since 01 so natural decline could be a big part of it. The Askren fight is the last time he showed any flashes
Agreed. All of these things are true and Father Time is undefeated. He's about to turn 38 in a month

In less than two years between 2014-2016, 5 out of his 6 fights were 5 rounders. Then in his 7th fight, he fought Woodley and got KO'd. There was going to be a price to pay for all of that trauma

He was moments away from ending that Askren fight though, that was very unfortunate for him

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all. Nope. Murdered bodies on the shorts of this mother ****er with his coaches using serial killers names as code words

Holy ****, completely forgot about Thomas Almeida. I remember like it was yesterday, his fight with Cody and the lead up to it and how hyped it was to see which young prospect was going to rise up. I thought Almeida was going to win

I honestly don't even remember his KO loss against Rob Font, he's been out for 2 years now

“I’m looking for a fight for now. I would love to make this return here in Sao Paulo. There is still a legal period for me to make the final adjustments, choose the opponent and even direct the camp. I am 100 percent recovered and ready to start all over again,” Almeida said.

The Askren fight might have been the best that Robbie has ever looked physically though, he was absolutely shredded.

What's Cody coloring book up to. If Peter Yan doesnt want Dom roll Cody and Dom back out there. Wth

cody's fighting raphael assuncao on the ngannou/rozenstruik card next month.

So why does dummy garbrandt have beef with Yan? Just cuz Yan beat the hell out of cody’s bf buttchin?

So why does dummy garbrandt have beef with Yan? Just cuz Yan beat the hell out of cody’s bf buttchin?

I like how Cody is loyal but man, the guy is picking on the wrong guys. Him fighting Yan would just be tough for him. I thought his last fight was his tune up fight but that was his fault trying to bang it out. He just needs a W to get back on track.

Cody’s chin is too much of a liability. Talented but flawed.

That performance against Dominick might end up being the peak of his career. Not bad all things considered though, that was super impressive, better than most fighters will ever achieve.

Sounds like Jones is more interested in fighting Stipe at this point, given he wins this Sat I wonder if they try to make the DC-Stipe trilogy for the summer and then potentially Jones fighting Stipe (if he wins) towards end of the year. Much rather see JJ move up at least once before a fight with Izzy.

If Izzy gets past Yoel and costa that JJ fight would probably be one of the best possible fights in history. JJ shouldn’t be out of his physical prime yet

Not to mention the lead up. They play very well off each other

Cody’s chin is too much of a liability. Talented but flawed.

That performance against Dominick might end up being the peak of his career. Not bad all things considered though, that was super impressive, better than most fighters will ever achieve.

those fights vs that cheating tj took years off his career

Colby with that ether. MMA Journalists. He actually brings up a point. Stephen A and Ariel do have journalism degrees.

Jon sounds like he’s trying to steal the title fight from DC. Stipe already said he’s looking for adifferent opponent.

Real life vs the cage. Don’t confuse twitter taunts that miss you versus world leaders who launch missiles.

Back
Top Bottom