The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Hooker couldn't get this sloppy version of Dustin out of there

Hooker has so much heart but yeah, Dustin clearly wasn't as elite as he's looked recently

I know DP came off a layoff but dude might need some time off again win or lose just for his health.

Edit: nevermind. It wasn't really a layoff

He’s very sloppy tonight probably caused by all of the surgeries he just had. His boxing isn’t crisp at all and he’s loading his punches

Dustin’s 4 fights against Eddie (twice) max and Justin were much better versions

Yeah, that’s what I thought. I was following DP when he first blew on the scene fighting Max. Watched a few of his fights and his striking seemed better than tonight. Makes sense that he just recovered from surgeries. Great fight nonetheless.

Dustin looked the best I've ever seen him against Max. He took some serious shots today, but looked okay, def. not his best performance today.

Poirier is an animal but damn he gets hit alot, Dustin gets into too many of those. And that's two back to back for Hooker as well.

Between Tony, Gaethje, Hooker and Poirer you got a gang of dudes at or near the top of the division that love blocking punches with their face. **** is crazy.

Yeah, that’s what I thought. I was following DP when he first blew on the scene fighting Max. Watched a few of his fights and his striking seemed better than tonight. Makes sense that he just recovered from surgeries. Great fight nonetheless.
Dustin’s striking is just as good if not better imo...he landed 67% lol...Dan hooker is a high level striker so of course he won’t look as crisp.

Poirier is an animal but damn he gets hit alot, Dustin gets into too many of those. And that's two back to back for Hooker as well.

Between Tony, Gaethje, Hooker and Poirer you got a gang of dudes at or near the top of the division that love blocking punches with their face. **** is crazy.
That's always been Dustin, absorbing damage. That was him in the fights with Eddie twice, Justin and Max

The only difference is Dustin had crisp and precise boxing as opposed to this slop fest tonight

That's always been Dustin, absorbing damage. That was him in the fights with Eddie twice, Justin and Max

The only difference is Dustin had crisp and precise boxing as opposed to this slop fest tonight

Yeah he mentioned maybe not fighting until next year in the post-fight, probably a good idea. I don't think he has too many of those left in him.

Back
Top Bottom