The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

if usman doesn't try to stand with jorge, he will probably dominate jorge on the ground

Moraes should be fighting for that vacant title smh. Cody definitely dont want them problems and Cruz might as well just rest up and be TJs first fight back. Maybe Sandhagen would take that fight since it would jump him right back in the picture.

I think Burns deserves his title shot.

And might as well hook up T Wood and Colby. That fight can make money or generate ratings on ESPN.

I like Moraes. I felt he lost that fight to Aldo. Having said that...give the man Cody. They’re both relevant also makes a #1 contender after Aljo.

Also I was hyped as hell to see Terminator RDA vs Conor, that would have altered the course of the entire UFC and MMA in general if RDA never hurt his foot

Kinda crazy to think about that

You’re going to say I like to argue. But I think RDA getting hurt helped Conor, UFC and Nate Diaz in the long run.

UFC got to run back McGregor/Diaz for another huge PPV.

Nate Diaz enjoyed his two highest pay days. Dude was getting paid peanuts. It also made him a bigger star.

You’re going to say I like to argue. But I think RDA getting hurt helped Conor, UFC and Nate Diaz in the long run.

UFC got to run back McGregor/Diaz for another huge PPV.

Nate Diaz enjoyed his two highest pay days. Dude was getting paid peanuts. It also made him a bigger star.

I think this makes a lot of sense - RDA may have walked him through him

Back
Top Bottom