The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Chimaev the real deal but not this next Jon Jones prospect type. Has very bad tendencies on the feet. Throws kicks while in boxing range. A great boxer with elite TDD might smoke him.

That was a banger.

Khamzat reach and his ability to jab from both stances was the deciding factor, along with his strength to stuff the takedowns

Shoddy Decisions.

Colby, if he fights him next, just has to do his normal weaponized cardio. I thought Khamzat was Khabib 2.0 with the grappling.

Feel bad for Gilbert. But he definitely earned my respect and love.

Chimaev the real deal but not this next Jon Jones prospect type. Has very bad tendencies on the feet. Throws kicks while in boxing range. A great boxer with elite TDD might smoke him.
Does that fighter exist at 170 tho?

Even though he won Khamzat sounded humbled. Fight was a draw imo. I think Khamzat realized that there’s levels to this and had a big wake up call. Dude will have to keep evolving and growing not just technically but also mentally and also maybe even learn to pace himself emotionally. He looked his age and experience level going against a vet.

Khazmat vs Colby will be similar as his 2 fights with Usman.

Khazmat is too big and strong when it comes to grappling. So that would be a wash. The fight will play out on feet. But as we all know Colby is real chinny. So Khazmat can catch and drop him just like Usman and Jorge did. It would be a fun matchup

Khazmat does have holes in his stand up tho. Burns literally threw 3 straight rights in a row and landed all 3 of them lol. He did get a little trigger happy and was sloppy technic wise with some of his throws.

Five rounds on ABC? Covington got it unless Chimaev paces himself better and used his strengths, wrestling.

Colby might not take him down. But then maybe he might as Khamzat gets tired rounds 2-3.

Usman would beat Khamzat. He’s got cardio for days and solid striking. Also is a good clincher and grinder.

Five rounds on ABC? Covington got it unless Chimaev paces himself better and used his strengths, wrestling.

Colby might not take him down. But then maybe he might as Khamzat gets tired rounds 2-3.

Usman would beat Khamzat. He’s got cardio for days and solid striking. Also is a good clincher and grinder.
Don’t think Colby has the same power threat that burns does to win a potential fight.

Y’all saying Burns was robbed, Khamzat had the first and last round. Just saying. Burns did great and judging being iffy, I still expected a split decision.

Back
Top Bottom