The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Burns didn't get Rob, although I though he won the 3rd round was super close with him visibly hurt and almost out on the 1st half of the 3rd. I thought he did enough to take the round in the 2nd half but ... judges might hVe gone with the more damage .....

Either way great fight.

It was a great fight. We thought it would be destruction and it turned out to be the fight of the night.

Yan in trouble. AlJo just got to do this one more round.

Usman and Leon probably come to mind as far as the elites.
I think chimaev would get Leon down now what he would do with it is not certain

I don’t think Leon has the striking that will threaten in terms of a finish. Chimaev is durable

But sure, Leon could win that decision

Colby has no power and I think chimaev would have a solid chance to get a tko

It’s not like chimaev showed weak tdd
He’s never needed power. Woodley. RDA. Masvidal. Usman (even though they were loses). He’s just different. I respect Chimaev’s power and initial wrestling. But we act like Colby has quick fights lol. He’s a five round monster.

AlJo definitely showing Yan that Long Island wrestling.

I’m hoping petr overshoots himself with his strikes and aljo changes levels and wraps him up….. lol aljo has no wrestling

Never seen Yan in this type of adversity. Much respect to AlJo. He’s definitely a top three BW.

AlJo has to just go do this one more round.

Need to see Chimaev tested in a 5 rounder next before his title shot
Bro. Chimaev was gassed. Five rounds. Leon or Colby could win that. I’ve got respect for Khamzat’s power. But he definitely has holes in his game. Much respect for jumping up in challenge and taking on the division’s #3.

Could go either way depending on how the scores round 1 and three.

Respect to AlJo. Looked better than the first fight. Yan still a beats.

Aint no way Sterling won this fight.

Dude got two rounds by just body triangle and doing zero damage.

FOH

Back
Top Bottom