The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I hope the winner of Masvidal/Burns should get the next title shot (really Gilbert but I’d love to see the Masvidal grudge match. It would make money).

Colby should fight Khamzat. Since Colby was popping off. Usman should take time off.

I’m not looking forward to that Max/Arnold fight lol. Idk how much more Max has left in the tank, don’t want to see him get worked.

i really hope they aren't going to continue to let colby rank squat for another title shot.

Easy money Leon :smokin:smokin

1,4, and 5 were easily scored rounds for him.

Why they interviewing this bum *** Colby. They really want to push him for a title fight after not having any relevant wins in 4 years. Glad Leon shrugged his *** off in the interview.
Breh they are going to push jorge and conor more which is even worse

If chimaev would get his **** straight smh

TOLD YALLLLLLL

MY BOY ROCKY

RIP USMAN

101DFCBE-36D2-4E79-9269-2348532BD42C.gif

I agree not a impressive performance- but I’m cheering for the fact that everyone said usman only lost because of a fluke kick / this time rocky showed usman is beatable
I get that. But at the same time usman was winning a majority of their first two fights so it’s understandable. Kick wasn’t a fluke by any means but the evidence to that point seemed like usman let his guard down

Colby proved usman wasn’t unbeatable already

Don't think Usman's body allows him to compete much longer. TD attempts looked really weak couldn't stay on top when he did get Leon down.

I’m not looking forward to that Max/Arnold fight lol. Idk how much more Max has left in the tank, don’t want to see him get worked.
Max is one of my favorite fighters ever but I'm leaning hard Allen. The damage Max has taken will come for its dues soon.
Breh they are going to push jorge and conor more which is even worse

If chimaev would get his **** straight smh
Yeah for sure if Jorge beats Gilbert that fight is happening. Not really mad at it cause Gilbert is a tough *** fight.

I've been banging the Leon drum for forever. I know he ain't everybody's cup a tea and performance can look uninspiring, but his technique and traps are beautiful to watch. Type of fighter you got to watch in slow motion or maybe someone breaking it down to appreciate :lol:

Leon is as technical as they come- he just doesn’t have that next level factor

No knock on him- what if he starts fighting with a more killer instinct?

But as of now he has a ceiling as far as a legacy building champ

For sure, he getting ran over when Shavkat comes calling. Other than him he can beat the rest of the guys. Gilbert will be very dangerous though. Wouldn't be surprised if he stops Leon tbh.

Some of those rounds were very tight but overall found the decision fair. Benefit of the doubt seems to favor the champ, and then add to that the home fan stuff. Ideally shouldn’t be a factor but ain’t an ideal world.

For sure, he getting ran over when Shavkat comes calling. Other than him he can beat the rest of the guys. Gilbert will be very dangerous though. Wouldn't be surprised if he stops Leon tbh.
What you think about Leon vs the rest of the division though? His fight with Belal now seems way more interesting lol

I think Colby would unfortunately give Leon issues and for again I kind of want to see him rematch Belal lol

What you think about Leon vs the rest of the division though? His fight with Belal now seems way more interesting lol

I think Colby would unfortunately give Leon issues and for again I kind of want to see him rematch Belal lol
Honestly think he beats Colby and Belal. His TDD has shown great improvements even from last fight to today. He dominated Usman in the clinch, man's strong as ****. If they don't take him down and wear on him for most of 3 rounds, they have nothing for him imo.

Chaos at WW!!

I think Islam should get the title shot 😂

Just to ish on Colby!!

Leon going to be a great counter wrestler after this run.

I’m not a fan of Colby skipping the line. Belal has done enough. Also Khamzat has a claim as well with his win over Burns, and lesser Holland.

Colby been sitting out a year and his last win was against a Masvidal who lost back to back to Usman.

Back
Top Bottom