The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Couldn't be happier that this fight is over ... Super boring .... JDS hasn't looked good in the last 3 fight ... Actually sucked ...

Those fights against Cain (if you call them "FIGHTS") and that WAR against Miocic took YEARS off of his life and his career
mean.gif
Unfortunately, this. Hunt wore him out too right?

JDS' face looks like it can't take jabs without bleeding after all the reconstructive surgeries 

Dana shouldn't eem waste his money on Reem

Those fights against Cain (if you call them "FIGHTS") and that WAR against Miocic took YEARS off of his life and his career :smh:
Unfortunately, this. Hunt wore him out too right?

JDS' face looks like it can't take jabs without bleeding after all the reconstructive surgeries 

Dana shouldn't eem waste his money on Reem

Hunt hit him with some bombs too. One of the downfalls of having a granite chin which is now questionable is that those battles you are in will eventually catch up to you and kill your career. Looks like it caught up to Junior which sucks bc he's a class act

I hope this is as good as the Rory fight. Thats my fight of the year
Damn it's the first fight of 2016 
laugh.gif
 na but seriously it should be a war

I personally am hoping that Cruz/TJ is fight of the year even though that's in JAN 2016 too

Plus who knows what we get at UFC 200 in July

Last edited:
Big fan of both Robbie+Los. For a long mother ******* time.

May it be the great fight we know it can be.

Last edited:

Damn it's the first fight of 2016 
laugh.gif
 na but seriously it should be a war

I personally am hoping that Cruz/TJ is fight of the year even though that's in JAN 2016 too

Plus who knows what we get at UFC 200 in July
I meant Robbie vs Rory was my fight of the year 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom