The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

:smokin

UFC superstar Conor McGregor will make promotion history Saturday night as he receives the first $1 million disclosed purse when he takes on Nate Diaz.

Good for Conor.. He does a hell of a job promoting fights.

Stockton slaps will be on deck tonight :pimp:

3vTFODC.jpg

:lol: @ the difference

Good on McGregor to sign up for boxing lessons, he gon' learn tonight.

Stockton Slap via TKO 5th round.

UFC 196 main-card predictions: Diaz via TKO 5th, Holm via KO 1st, Villante via KO 3rd, Anderson via UD & Schevchenko via submission (rear naked choke) 1st.

i liked conor but man im getting tired of him throwing his money in everyones face.
rooting for nate tonight

holm KO 3rd
mcgregor decision

love to see nate win and the LOLs after, but this guy conor is on a whole different level. ufc 200 v lawler and 204 vs rockhold :smokin
anyone hear how nate was willing to cut to 155 but conor's camp wanted it at 170? conor looking massive

Last edited:
holm KO 3rd
mcgregor decision

love to see nate win and the LOLs after, but this guy conor is on a whole different level. ufc 200 v lawler and 204 vs rockhold :smokin
anyone hear how nate was willing to cut to 155 but conor's camp wanted it at 170? conor looking massive

Careful, brah. Posts like that will lead us to believe Conor put the D in DMan14.

Last edited:
Alright I've changed my mind I'm going with Diaz and Holm for tonight. Diaz has no fear and is just gonna go out there and do his thing he shouldn't even be here tonight. Hopefully we get a great main event out of it.

Has MacGregor reached the point where Nas was after he dropped It Was Written & was rockin dem pink suits?
Or will he bring the ether?

i hope NSAC has extra security tonight. i feel another eliteXC-type brawl coming after the fight. 
laugh.gif
 i can already envision schilling kicking ido portal's head clean off his shoulders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom