The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

For an IV, really :rolleyes :smh:

IV ban isn't just about weight cutting, it has a lot to do with blood doping and masking PED usage. There's no way it isn't extremely clear in the USADA info BJ and his team was given. He's in the wrong.

I know all this, I'm shaking my head at BJ's stupidity

Frankie said Josie is morphin' into Conor's Mr Me Too :lol:

Can't wait till Jose washes this manlet into the 135lb division.

Frankie Da **** Boy needs to be put in his place.

#RustyBless

To argue Bj's side, didn't we all think the IV was just for the weigh in day? All we heard about IV's being banned was correlated to the weight cut. 

If Dana is trying to lowball Nate even in the Conor rematch that's a red flag for his future wages post Conor

Like I said, I don't trust that sob Dana

Sure he'll pay Nate generously for the rematch but after that i could easily see him ditching Nate

Last edited:
He most likely will and I wouldn't be surprised to see Dana lowball him still. Dana using the "well you beat a smaller guy in two non title fights" logic. Just wait

Yeah...it just shows how much hype not talent sells. Why would anyone want to watch Connor fight Floyd? Connor's boxing was exposed in the Nate Diaz fight.

Besides a lack of punching power and 0 wrestling, the Diaz bros have good boxing. The way Nate washed Cowboy.

I just feel like they are their worst enemy. They could've easily hopped on this train when Chael was doing it. They have bad boy auras, solid fighters and great trash talkers.

So for the arm chairs besides the pitiful Connor rematch (which is a bad idea from spectator point of view not money), what other matchups would you like to see Nate in? I for one don't want to see a RDA rematch.

People's Champ the new 145 lb champ
smokin.gif
wink.gif

Nate was addressing boxers, damn. He respects them in their lane but he don't like them getting too far out of bounds. I was like, whoa dude gives no damns

Edit: Stipe vs Overeem official for UFC 203 in Cleveland. September date... Nice match

Last edited:
Nate was addressing boxers, damn. He respects them in their lane but he don't like them getting too far out of bounds. I was like, whoa dude gives no damns

Edit: Stipe vs Overeem official for UFC 203 in Cleveland. September date... Nice match

I think it's cool that they had Stipe go to hostile territory to fight for the belt. Then he gets to fight at home for his first defense

If Dana is trying to lowball Nate even in the Conor rematch that's a red flag for his future wages post Conor

Like I said, I don't trust that sob Dana

Sure he'll pay Nate generously for the rematch but after that i could easily see him ditching Nate
How do u know he's lowballing him and Nate didn't just ask for a ridiculous amount of money? Maybe they agreed to a half a mil base pay and Nate came back and wanted double

Back
Top Bottom