The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Weidman worst luck (Yoel and Jacare).

He should move up. There’s less killers in LHW...(besides the reat white known as JBJ).

Israel wanted to murk Brunson. I sort of hope the UFC makes the Gastellum/Israel fight.

But it all depends on Whitaker. Doctors say 4-6 weeks. Matt Damon says if could take awhile. I’d listen to Jason Bourne.

UFC legit needs to rethink how they approach athletes cutting weight. It's only a matter of time before someone loses they damn life trying to make weight.

Geez. The guy should take a long break. He’s constantly dealt with injuries the past few years.

DC had an interview on the MMA hour, responding to Dana saying he had 3 fights left before he retires. Said IF he were to go for 3 last fights it would be Brock, Stipe, and Bones at 205. And if he feels he could only do 2 more it’ll be Brock and Bones at 205.

Knew DC wasn't retiring on schedule. Don't care how much money he's made, the competitor in him will keep him in the game until that fire goes out. I never got the feeling it went away especially with Jones lingering

Yeah it’s weird there’s not necessarily any fights for me that are amazing but just a lot of good fights

Askren lawler and Stephens zabit are perfect examples

Big fan of Israel but Costa worries me. I’m afraid he simply might be just too big and powerful and would beat him with brute force like Costa did his last fight. He was getting popped but it was a matter of time he just went right through the punches for the knock out.

I’m confident in Israel still but it’s sketchy.

Big fan of Israel but Costa worries me. I’m afraid he simply might be just too big and powerful and would beat him with brute force like Costa did his last fight. He was getting popped but it was a matter of time he just went right through the punches for the knock out.

I’m confident in Israel still but it’s sketchy.
Tbh if Paulo was an elite wrestler I’d agree with you. But I’m on a wait and see with him

Footwork can even out the playing field

i'm not seeing it with paulo just yet. blowing out a washed up hendricks and uriah hall is okay but eh... the yoelito fight should let us know if he's the real deal.

i'm not seeing it with paulo just yet. blowing out a washed up hendricks and uriah hall is okay but eh... the yoelito fight should let us know if he's the real deal.
Could not agree more. I'm know UFC tries to hype guys like Israel and gives them low ranked guys before a titleshot but I think they should have more guys face at least someone in the top 5-6 before gifting them a shot.

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom