The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

If Bones can skate past testing and beats DC again, set it up Dana

Cain: “I think I could [beat him]. I think I’m good enough. Jon Jones, he’s an amazing athlete. I’ve watched him in all of his fights, I know what he’s capable of. Again, every guy poses a great challenge, I think he does as well. I think I could beat him, yeah.”

The top of MW is definitely in question with Costa, Romero, Gastellum, Jacare and Israel. Yoel is probably the top...but he lost to Whitaker twice (and some would argue he lost to Jacare).

So if Woodley Beat Usman AND Covington, would you consider him the goat?

Cain. No injuries, he’s unstoppable. But JBJ is undefeated. So there’s that. Imagine if JBJ beats Rockhold then DC (again) and Cain.

Lhw seems to have some contenders brewing. There’s a whole new squad of lengthy *** bones/Gustafson esque fighters coming up. Give it 2 years and this division will be a fun one again.

235 Card is stacked, cant wait. :pimp::pimp:

Woodley x Bones get Ws

Feel bad for Stipe dudes not gettin a title shot until after DC/Brock/Bones smoke settles

Last edited:
The GOAT Artem has signed with Bare Knuckle FC and set to fight Jason Knight in April. I watched Julian Lane (let me bang guy from TUF) get KO'ed by Leonard Garcia in their fight on YouTube. It's somewhat interesting without the gloves as it forces the guys to be more strategic with their punches.

Wonder if they will parlay that into a big event? Doubt it.

Grudge match. Two Bellator branded stars.

So...Venom or Semtex. Cain or Francis?

I’ve never felt like Venom has fought a real credible opponent (Pico has fought more). So I got Paul.

I got Cain. I hope he’s healthy.

at least cain made it safely to fight day *fingers cross*
probably didn't push himself too hard during training camp

Daley's been quite calm in all of these interviews. I am very pleased to see them finally match up and for Page to get a worthy-ish opponent

nah man Cain is washedddd. lookin real Iceman-ish

in that kinda shape im not sure he ever gets in on the double he needs to get francis to the mat

Back
Top Bottom