The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Cain needs to get up with Cro Cop

Screenshot_20190215-144737_Twitter.jpg

nothin but hard work and..

Screenshot_20190215-145215_Google.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely looking forward to Cain fighting again and not gonna judge him off that pic as mentioned he's been a bit flabby before and more than performed in the octagon.

I'd love to see the Max/Tony fight as there's not really any strong contenders at FW at the moment. Just looking forward to seeing Max fight again period.

FW? Max could fight the dude who retired Mendes. He could also fight Edgar.

I do feel like he’s close to cleaning out the division since he fought a lot of the top guys on the way up (Swanson, Aldo, Stephenson, etc).

The one fight I’m looking forward to tonight on bellator is Mike Kimbel. Totally unproven but he’s pegged as one of the potentials

Exciting style

woah francis is WAY bigger than Cain hah

im kinda terrified for Cain. he even looked a lil shook.

i say this knowing full well hes probably gunna end up on top and grind out a stoppage. but until he gets the clinch im gunna be terrified for his health and well being hah

Paul Daley looked heated in the weigh in face off today lol. Finally get some anger and emotion out of him he’s been hiding it well all week lol

Cain has always had the dad bod. Can Ngannu stop the takedown? If he can't then it doesn't matter what Cain's midsection looks like, Francis is getting stopped.

I'll believe Cain is washed when I see it in the cage
True I think many people are counting out Cain also because of his long layoff. If Ngannou hasn't worked on his tdd though Cain will dominate this on the ground. However I was very surprised with his last fight against Blaydes and how good Ngannou looked.

Kimbel way too wild for his own good tonight. Technique out the window both on the feet and ground. Still so much potential though

The one fight I’m looking forward to tonight on bellator is Mike Kimbel. Totally unproven but he’s pegged as one of the potentials

Exciting style
Saw he got submitted in the first round. Maybe some of the hype got to Kimbel's head, Conor was giving him shout-outs on social media. Hope he stays off the streets and away from violence, been arrested a few times near Waterbury. The W over Alex Potts was impressive, not only because it lasted six seconds but also because Potts had a successful amateur career. No pushover for somebody's second pro fight.

Kimbel was looking for the highlight reel on every swing

And now we have a main event that was called off due to a groin shot. Can't say I've ever seen this :rofl:

Still think it's kinda nuts that Kron Gracie gonna fight for the UFC
Kron wanted to be fast-tracked and he's getting that with "Bruce Leroy." Two-year layoff is crazy. Caceres ain't no chump, tapped Sergio Pettis and almost took a decision off Yair.

With that being said, Gracie probably still taps Caceres in R1 with a RNC. :lol:

Kron wanted to be fast-tracked and he's getting that with "Bruce Leroy." Two-year layoff is crazy. Caceres ain't no chump, tapped Sergio Pettis and almost took a decision off Yair.

With that being said, Gracie probably still taps Caceres in R1 with a RNC. :lol:
This will be Caceras' 20th UFC fight :wow:

Just listening to Kron speak, I can see why he gets along with the Diaz brothers lol. Seems like a Diaz

Renan Barao weighs in at 140 :lol:
Barao should have moved up to 145 after he dominated Faber in their second fight. Waited too long to move up like former Nova Uniao teammate, Jose Aldo. Thought they'd make the double jump in weight together. We were robbed of Aldo vs. "Showtime" in their primes at LW.

Those two grueling T.J. losses took Barao's soul. Took tons of punishment in long, drawn-out bouts. Reminds me of JDS. Still don't think "Cigano" ever truly recovered from those cumulative 10 rounds of beating Cain gave him.

Back
Top Bottom