The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Also helps that ESPN > FS1 from a viewership experience. People are more likely to flip to ESPN regardless lol

FS1 definitely covers UFC better though. But ESPN is in its early stages so we'll see

Last year their card on FS1 also did well against the All Star game (and the Olympics)

2018: "While there are too many variables to draw a direct comparison, it’s certainly worth noting. Overall, UFC Fight Night 126, headlined by the welterweight pairing of Donald Cerrone vs. Yancy Medeiros, averaged 893,000 viewers (get full results here).

Impressive, considering UFC was up against the Olympics, as well as the NBA All-Star Game."

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/2/22/...gs-sorry-haters-sage-northcutt-legit-draw-mma

Trying to get through the JRE fight companion to hear the reactions from the fight but them talking over each other is unbearable

Fight companions are my favorite man. Especially with just that crew. The way they laugh like hiyenas :pimp:
There may not be a better 3 hour podcast than ANY of his fight companions... I go back and listen to some when I have to set up shop in front of the computer for work... I cannot get enough of those 4 together... Callen ripping his shirt off was great... I about lost it when they were talking about Pryor and that he would do anything when he was on coke, then Callen come with the "so do you guys wanna do coke???"

There may not be a better 3 hour podcast than ANY of his fight companions... I go back and listen to some when I have to set up shop in front of the computer for work... I cannot get enough of those 4 together... Callen ripping his shirt off was great... I about lost it when they were talking about Pryor and that he would do anything when he was on coke, then Callen come with the "so do you guys wanna do coke???"
Bruh when Eddie was trying to tell the story of him triangling his girl and Callen kept interupting :rofl:

Israel is relentless. Glad he gets to fight for the intercontinental title.

Kelvin is a true test.

Luke Thomas said Israel is 5-0 in a period of 16 months. That’s crazy.

Bruh when Eddie was trying to tell the story of him triangling his girl and Callen kept interupting :rofl:

He has told that story before on a fight companion... Joey Diaz when he was the match maker on a FC is possibly the best 15 minutes of audio ever.

Mike Perry got engaged and Colby had some things to say about it

Colby-Covington.jpeg

Damn. Not a bad burn. The girl is kinda cute though but loses attractiveness for being with an idiot like perry.

Damn. Not a bad burn. The girl is kinda cute though but loses attractiveness for being with an idiot like perry.
The only reason any female would be willing to marry platinum would be if she’s dumber than him or purely for money. Only those two options

UFC 236 going to be in atlanta or ny, most likely. Abu Dhabi being a slim possibility. If it’s in the States ima be there. Gotta see Israel get that belt :pimp:

UFC 236 going to be in atlanta or ny, most likely. Abu Dhabi being a slim possibility. If it’s in the States ima be there. Gotta see Israel get that belt :pimp:
Hmm I'm thinking they could do Atlanta especially if the interim bout ends up being the only title fight. I could see Israel countering KG in this one as Israel has the speed advantage. He better be working on his tdd defense though he did do well against Tavares.

Israel is relentless. Glad he gets to fight for the intercontinental title.

Kelvin is a true test.

Luke Thomas said Israel is 5-0 in a period of 16 months. That’s crazy.
I’d normally take Kelvin in this fight, but his layoff and how Izzy been rolling and been fighting makes this so much more interesting

Back
Top Bottom