The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

To his 4 year old son- "Don't ever let anyone push you around. Don't ever let anyone tell you you can't do something. You can do whatever you want. Live your dreams."

"And I'm living mine, and it was a dream, and I hope it will continue and I hope that this all can be forgotten. This is not what I want."

-Ariel Helwani

ariel needs to go on some stream site/snap chat type app the day of ufc 200 and stream the live fight with a cam at his tv screen for the viewers :smokin

Last edited:
No win bonuses for Bisping and Cruz in title fights? Weird. Not to mention Bisping filled in on short notice

Hendo getting paid ridiculous :lol:

Bobby Green getting paid dirt. I mean 24K? Getting paid like a female fighter :smh:

Main Card (Pay-per-view)

Michael Bisping ($250,000 + no win bonus = $250,000) def. Luke Rockhold ($250,000)

Dominick Cruz ($350,000 + no win bonus = $350,000) def. Urijah Faber ($160,000)

Max Holloway ($75,000 + $75,000 = $150,000) def. Ricardo Lamas ($53,000)

Dan Henderson ($600,000 + $200,000 = $800,000) def. Hector Lombard ($53,000)

Dustin Poirier ($55,000 + $55,000 = $110,000) def. Bobby Green ($24,000)

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1)

Brian Ortega ($23,000 + $23,000 = $46,000) def. Clay Guida ($55,000)

Beneil Dariush ($31,000 + $31,000 = $62,000) def. James Vick ($23,000)

Jessica Andrade ($20,000 + $20,000 = $40,000) def. Jessica Penne ($20,000)

Alex Caceres ($24,000 + $24,000 = $48,000) def. Cole Miller ($33,000)

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Sean Strickland ($23,000 + $23,000 = $46,000) def. Tom Breese ($19,000)

Luis Henrique da Silva ($10,000 + $10,000 = $20,000) def. Jonathan Wilson ($12,000)

Kevin Casey ($15,000) vs. Elvis Mutapcic ($16,000)

Polo Reyes ($12,000 + $12,000 = $24,000) def. Dong Hyun Kim ($10,000)

To me no win bonus = PPV points.

Hendo :smokin

Crazy that Max is already making more to show than Lamas, Lombard, Dustin.

dana and lorenzo need to get sent to the hospital first. Such scumbags. scott coker got viacom money. Ariel should be friends with him and get some bellator goons sent to rough up that bald fool.
lol good luck sending goons. the fertitta family is well known for their ties to the mob.

To me no win bonus = PPV points.

Hendo
smokin.gif

Crazy that Max is already making more to show than Lamas, Lombard, Dustin.
It just has to be, that makes sense

Hendo making over a half mill just to show 
laugh.gif

Holloway's people getting him what he deserves. RESPECT

What goons Bellator gonna have for the dude that owns the UFC?

Dana gon' have Alessio Sakara washing half that roster :lol:

That guy dada5000 was ready to die in the cage. Seems like a good guy to send if his cardio wasn't crap. coker must have some shady connections himself. Isn't he friends with some of the previous Pride owners? They probably got some yakuza guys on deck.

ariel needs to go on some stream site/snap chat type app the day of ufc 200 and stream the live fight with a cam at his tv screen for the viewers :smokin

Yeah because of it wasn't bad before, now they can pursue him legally.

I applaud media outlets covering this but it'll be forgotten in 15 minutes. Like someone said, this isn't the first time an outlet was banned by the UFC. I feel for Ariel. He's definitely the best MMA reporter/analyst.

And Brock must have been offered a lot of money to take that fight. Hunt is going to knock his head off. His only chance is to take down and GnP. I figured they would've given him shriveled up Big Foot Silva or Johnny No Name.

That's why all the respect goes to Brock. He doesn't even need the money

I think Bigfoot actually would have been the perfect match up but nope, straight to HUNTO 
laugh.gif

with the way the ufc has been lately...and with most expecting hunt to ko brock...

...its got me considering brock's oversized hard head & the fact that he's been rocked/ko'd waay less than most fighters that train daily/weekly for years
...therefore he may not be as easy a ko as expected

Updated UFC 200 card, if Conor/Diaz was still here it would be pretty awesome. As it stands, it's a pretty nice card anyway. Got 7 or 8 PPV worthy fights so far

Gotta wonder which order we'll see on the main card. Brock not being a main event is somewhat mind blowing

Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones (ic) 
Heavyweight Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt
Women's Bantamweight Miesha Tate (c) vs. Amanda Nunes
Featherweight José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar 
Heavyweight Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne
Women's Bantamweight Cat Zingano vs. Julianna Peña
Welterweight Johny Hendricks vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw vs. Raphael Assunção
Lightweight Sage Northcutt vs. Enrique Marín
Middleweight Gegard Mousasi vs. Derek Brunson
Lightweight Diego Sanchez vs. Joe Lauzon
Lightweight Jim Miller vs. Takanori Gomi

Last edited:
Give Brock props for accepting tla fight with Mark :lol:

I'm excited to see if he byke byke or if it's all for the money :pimp:

Respect to brock

but this man aint no MMA fighter lol he gonna get dusted, again.

Dana & Lorenzo beasting for the WWE fans lol

That 1-2 by bisping was ******* ACADEMIC man, beautiful display of boxing.

Luke been keeping that right hand low since strikeforce...he's been able to cruz for a while but damn, no mas.

Looking like Rockhold vs Weedman II or Rockhold vs Romero?

actually noticed romero been removed from the rankings...have to do with his USADA test?

Nah. They got rid of that joke that was their main event. That fugazi irish fella is off the card. Replaced it with a legit main event. Plus Brock byke.

LOL Just saw he's fighting Mark Hunt, WTF? Wow, that MF can hit, it will take one shot. I expect Bork Laser to attempt to wrestle him the whole fight and try to take him down.

Back
Top Bottom