The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Nate is a wild boy :lol:

And Jason Guida is definitely a can but dude also fought at light heavy/heavyweight most of his career. I wish somebody had footage of this **** :lol:

I thought nate was gonna chill more since he's getting bigger checks but nah. Dude will always get in scraps.

Never saw the brock lesnar allure in MMA....

dude is a overly-muscular, tall *** freetyle wrestler....i mean if he makes it out the first round...dudes gas tank is GONE......

he's like a modern dan severn, 1 dimensional as ****

I mean he is strong....but what else?????

Strong and quick. Do you remember his transitions on the ground? :x Insanely fast. He looked like a LW.He's a a freak athlete. He was able to enter MMA well into his years and still dominate. He's a beast. I'm rooting for the big KO from Hunt tho.

Come on Sho, let's not go down this road 
laugh.gif

Khabib is a well rounded complete fighter. He's just not flashy

Brock turtles up the second he gets hit. His boxing is pitiful. If anything he's sorta like your main girl Ronda.. 

Last edited:
I've only seen 2, maybe 3 of his fights. His stand up looks basic as hell. Really want to see if the new rda will just get in his face and wreck him like he's been doing to everyone else.

^ On this week's episode, we'll talk about what happened to me and two other members of our Web site at UFC 199 on Saturday night. We'll address everything.

Mmafighting.com's statement in response to UFC's was :pimp:

MMAFighting.com is appreciative of the fact that the UFC was willing to rethink its stance, however, we respectfully disagree with the UFC's claim that "recurring tactics used by [Ariel Helwani] extended beyond the purpose of journalism."

SB Nation and MMA Fighting will continue to stand behind Helwani's work and the contributions of the rest of the employees on the staff.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/7/11874290/mma-fighting-statement-on-credential-bans-lifted-by-ufc

I'm glad they responded to the side way comment. It was unprofessional and not necessary given the situation. Why even say it when you've already garnered such I'll will.

I'm listening to the MMA Hour right now. Ariel has some beta tendencies. Like he kept getting hired and fired from Fox or the ethical dilemma of working for the "company." He was in the right on Saturday but acting like a pin cushion prior doesn't help the situation. I appreciate him taking the high road. But personally I would've been on some Hit 'Em Up type vibe.

As someone whose child was born with congenital heart disease and needed a heart transplant, my heart goes out to Kimbo's family. I wish they could've caught the heart failure in time.

I'm glad they responded to the side way comment. It was unprofessional and not necessary given the situation. Why even say it when you've already garnered such I'll will.

I'm listening to the MMA Hour right now. Ariel has some beta tendencies. Like he kept getting hired and fired from Fox or the ethical dilemma of working for the "company." He was in the right on Saturday but acting like a pin cushion prior doesn't help the situation. I appreciate him taking the high road. But personally I would've been on some Hit 'Em Up type vibe.

As someone whose child was born with congenital heart disease and needed a heart transplant, my heart goes out to Kimbo's family. I wish they could've caught the heart failure in time.
yea and the part where he said it got physical but wouldn't go into details...that woulda been the end for me

Pettis looks like a shell :/

His first opponent should be someone outside the top 5 and possibly outside the top 10. Let him get his groove

In his losses to rda and alvarez he didn't get finished, just outgrappled and outmuscled.

Back
Top Bottom