The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Brock really came off the bench and beat up a top 10 heavyweight last night, pretty insane when you think about it

I like Johnson/Poirier. Blackzillians/ATT :smokin

I don't see Iaquinta on the UFC site for 202.

Homie at the gym had 2 good suggestions for Edgar at 145.

Barao coming off a loss or Pettis if he beats Oliviera.
Yeah Frankie still has options at 45

Al will face Thiago alves at 202 according to wiki

Also Brock will get a title shot just watch

Last edited:
Dana doesn't care about rda for some reason

They'll give khabib or Ferguson a shot i bet. Or.... Conor.... If he wins and he gives up his belt

Call me crazy but I think Dana might still feel a way about him pulling out of the Conor fight. Dana almost lost his cash cow. Throwing him on Fight Pass made no sense at all.

The guy broke his foot. Kinda difficult to still fight with that injury but dana is a jackass clown so I wouldn't be surprised.

Cain would demolish brock again. Brock should stay in the wwe where hes banking and barely showing up

do you think ufc would kinda force that rematch tho? right away or if brock were to continue fighting, after one more?

i'm saying perhaps that would discourage brock from fighting
or maybe he wants that fight - but his body language last night during any stand-up (not good) makes me wonder

i'd watch that fight!

Last edited:
velasquez wants to work his way back to the belt. A fight with brock won't do anything for him unless the ufc offers him double the pay.

Brock has 1 maybe 2 fights left in him. I see them offering a title shot tbh

Bisping Hendo, ehh I can't get excited for this one. Can't believe Bisping may have a title defense before Rockhold. They don't care about Jacare do they lol

Nah I just think Dana is trying to get 2 decent gates versus 1. Bisping defending at home is going to sell and then if he wins you feed him to Jacare.

If you just feed him to Jacare you only get 1 decent gate out of the equation.

Bisping Hendo, ehh I can't get excited for this one. Can't believe Bisping may have a title defense before Rockhold. They don't care about Jacare do they lol
Brock only gets title shots because of his drawing power.

Nah I just think Dana is trying to get 2 decent gates versus 1. Bisping defending at home is going to sell and then if he wins you feed him to Jacare.

If you just feed him to Jacare you only get 1 decent gate out of the equation.

Yep. He's extending the shelf life of some of these champs as much as he can.

Brock only gets title shots because of his drawing power.
Yep. He's extending the shelf life of some of these champs as much as he can.
He has yet learned to make stars

He's making easy money over there. He even gets to wear JJ on his shorts lol and makes money on merchandising.

I'd love to see him against Ben Rothwell lol. He has an ok submission game and power in his fists.

It's too bad Brock wouldn't train with a legit fight camp. Dude is a freak of nature.

Brock embarrassed Mark Hunt. That guy was no matchup for Brock, he didn't stand a shot. It wasn't even entertaining. UFC 200 was disappointing to be honest. Jon Jones testing positive was a complete letdown for the UFC fan base.

hunt impressed me a lot with his takedown defense. brock is a multiple time ncaa champion and struggled to take him down and keep him down until later in the fight.

Cowboy on DC:

"How you gonna give up weight and then fight like a f*g, man?" Cerrone said.

CM Punk, who did the Q&A with Cerrone, defended Cormier, calling his showing a "masterclass" in wrestling. CM Punk added that no one booed Brock Lesnar for the identical strategy against Mark Hunt. Cerrone doubled down, though.

"That's different," Cerrone said. "That was Brock. Anderson gives up 30 pounds, flies in on two days notice and fights you. Stand up and fight, mother f*cker."

"Cowboy" added that if Jones fought, he would not have had a hard time against Cormier.

"Jon Jones would beat the f*ck out of him," Cerrone said. ... "He got lucky. Lucky again."

At T-Mobile Arena on Saturday night, Cerrone was audibly leading the "stand them up" chant in the crowd from the stands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom