The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Alvarez and Diaz been in the game for more than a decade, I don't blame them
They have paid their dues and maybe they deserve it but u got everyone following this trend. What makes woodley think he deserves anything. Why ain't he calling out Rory or something and try to avenge that loss

And lets not get it twisted u got these guys from 135 (Cruz) to 185 (bisping) calling out conor and gsp, thats 5 divisions champs aiming for the same cats. 

I was so happy Woodley got denied and is fighting Thompson. 

Hell i think Ferguson deserves that shot at Alvarez, dude gotta win 9 or 10 in a row to get it. Even Holloway in the same boat. Those guys paid their dues too.

Just realized we have a fight every weekend for 9 weeks straight!!!! 
pimp.gif

Khabib went in on Alvarez. Lmao wow

I didn't realize how many more followers khabib had than Alvarez

Russian fight fans no joke

Khabib got like one fight in the last two years. He beat one dude who was making his UFC debut. Meanwhile, Tony fighting a murderers row of LW fighters

Russian fight fans no joke

Khabib got like one fight in the last two years. He beat one dude who was making his UFC debut. Meanwhile, Tony fighting a murderers row of LW fighters
I don't know about murders row. He beat Thomson and barboza which are great wins. Now he has rda, but before that idk

I would say he deserves more than khabib for sure due to khabibs inactivity

Last edited:
Press conference today at 1 pm

Conor, Nate, rumble and glover

They messed up by not having cowboy there. I feel like they could have his storyline with Conor continue and build. Or at least if anything it'd be funny to see if they went at each other

Press conference today at 1 pm

Conor, Nate, rumble and glover

They messed up by not having cowboy there. I feel like they could have his storyline with Conor continue and build. Or at least if anything it'd be funny to see if they went at each other

Probably trying to keep welterweights away in preparation of sending him back to featherweight.

i love how the belt was on display while he wasnt there, dont know if thats new

it just continues to perpetuate this farce on behalf of the ufc to market him as a champion without the risk of him losing his belt

Conor sounding like a scorned woman at the press conference trying to talk about Nate's excuses for getting hit during the fight.

And Dana kicked him out of the press conference.

The days of Conor McGrefor could be coming to an end.

conor was chucking full cans of monster energy drink at nick and nate lmao

nate is going to whoooooooop his ***

Last edited:
yall see nick dodge that water bottle that was heading right at his dome?

that head movement 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

mcgregor hella emotional. diaz playing mind gms and in his head

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom