The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I have no preference whether Conor wins or loses.

I just want him to defend at 145 first.

Then fight khabib.

After that go for the trilogy w Diaz.

I don't see this thread being any different if Conor beats Khabib.

He seems to get respect for his performance as a fighter.

It's the madness surrounding that that people take issue with, whether it be his "antics" or Dana's handling of the circumstances.

Yeah..don't think many are questioning his skills these days 
laugh.gif

I just want to see him fight the top guys.. and 'tougher' match-ups. I wouldn't mind a trilogy.. but I'd like to see him defend his title(s) against the top LW contenders or Aldo

Last edited:
I would be hella surprised if khabib get the next title shot against Conor.

Mcgregor's coach has already been saying that Nate Diaz is a more worthy contender than khabib lol

Next fight is gonna be mcgregor Diaz 3
Kinda hoping it happens and that Conor washes him. I can't imagine what this thread would be like

You wanna watch the world continue to burn. :smh:
You mean shine bright like a diamond

:smokin

I would be hella surprised if khabib get the next title shot against Conor.

Mcgregor's coach has already been saying that Nate Diaz is a more worthy contender than khabib lol

Next fight is gonna be mcgregor Diaz 3
Kinda hoping it happens and that Conor washes him. I can't imagine what this thread would be like

You wanna watch the world continue to burn. :smh:
You mean shine bright like a diamond

:smokin

There's only one fighter who calls himself diamond and his standup is garbage.

Javier keeping the Khabib wagon rolling.. I hope Conor lets all this talk get under his skin. It's the only way we get them to fight.. there needs to be constant ducking talk for the next two months. Let it just marinate with Conor.. cuz right now he's looking at all these other options

"Yes, 100 percent, he is ducking Khabib," Mendez told ESPN.com. "I know that from the words he is saying. 'He doesn't fight enough for my taste'? Give me a break.

"You can say, 'Hey, I want to fight Nate Diaz a third time.' Fine. Say that. But don't try to put my guy down because you are trying to avoid him. Don't belittle my guy. That's bulls---."

"When he fought Chad Mendes, I thought it proved he wasn't ducking anybody," Mendez said. "But now he's doing this and I'm thinking he's trying to avoid Khabib. I think Khabib, [lightweight contenders] Nate Diaz and Tony Ferguson all give Conor a hell of a fight -- but the guy who gives him the worst time, by far, is Khabib. He's the strongest grappler in the division."

Nurmagomedov, 28, has said that if the UFC denies him a title shot, he won't fight for the organization again. As far as Mendez knows, Nurmagomedov is serious about it.

"That's what he has said this whole time," Mendez said. "And it's not about fighting Conor. He doesn't care if he fights Conor. He wants to fight for the title. He has no beef with any fighter out there. He wants the title to prove he's the best, and he wants to defend it against the best."

Last edited:
Conor's coach only said nate/max best in division because conor already beat them both. Conor is calling who he fights next. Let's get that clear. No way it's gonna be khabib.

Ian McCall pulled from his fight tomorrow due to illness, that's four fights in a row he's been pulled from whether due to illness or his opponents.

Conor's been calling who he fights for a while now

Hope he calls Khabib next just to see the reactions
this. 

since aldo who was clearly washed... and probably before

alvares matchup was neverrrr going to be anything different than what we got

fighter known for getting tagged off on with a height and reach deficiancy... connor got lucky RDA dissolved after he stopped doin that stuff, giving alvares the shot to be champ. Ferg and Khabib demolish either of those guys. Cowboy too.

Kind of tired of all the Connor talk. Let the man cook.

That media company better start promoting their fighters better. Specially Woodley, Grasso, JJ, Cowboy, Rockhold, etc. It'll help them longterm because any card not featuring Connor or Ronda isn't going to do numbers.

So who everyone picking in the Chandler/Henderson fight? And is MVP going to continue the streak?

Back
Top Bottom