The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Things I expect to happen while Conor is out with contract disputes trying to get ownership shares and preparing for the birth of his baby.

Conor probably won't fight again until Q2 2017

Pettis vs Holloway
Tyron vs Wonderboy 2
Aldo vs Pettis/Holloway for 145 belt (they'll strip Conor)
Khabib vs Ferguson for interim 155 belt mid 2017

unless khabib is signing with Team Money Train, he aint getting a title shot v. conor

Last edited:
Alvarez echoed what I been saying.

If I'm Conor, I go for WW right now. You almost have to if the opportunity is right there.

If the baby is due in May, he could probably get a camp and a fight in between now and March/April then take a month before the baby comes and a month after to chill.

If you get the 3, just go ahead and relinquish 145.

He has nothing to lose by fighting for the third belt and everything to gain. Not to mention woodley isnt exactly indestructible standing

It's actually kinda sad how this scenario is going to play out, there's virtually no risk for him yet the entire world to gain...

I give the man credit for putting himself into this position in a promotion dominated world like the UFC ..

Kevin Lee is such a lame.

After watching the public weigh-ins I hope he bet big on himself and gets destroyed. Dude tried to walk past the scale with arms open talking trash.

Won't happen but it would be cool to see winner of Bendo/Chandler vs Conor like a grand prix

Last edited:
Mark Wahlberg said he is willing to give Conor a piece of his share in the UFC, because he feels Conor is the face of the UFC right now. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Interested to see who bisping picks for his next defense...

UFC is saying romero...

but I have a feeling bisping might pick jacare

I know he's pretty ademant on not fighting doods popped for PED's, im not sure he wants to give yoel the opportunity....

either way, he got a tough *** fight waiting for him

Gegard gets a win on saturday, hes gotta be in like for an eliminator shot...

maybe gets weidman next? Luke?

it sucks, but i think you would have to give the title shot to Romero. Then you would probably have to re-schedule Rockhold Jacare for #1 contender.. Then let's say Mousasi wins, i'd have him fight Kennedy if he wins against Rashad. And then give Weidman an easy fight against Rashad or Hall. Maybe match Weidman up with Rashad and have Silva go against Hall.

Last edited:
Everyone wants a piece of Conor.

He UFC's 401k

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Bisping emphatically saying romero and Dana will go with romero

There's a mini storyline built in already.. peds and romero bisping exchange

Anyone feel like Jacare beat Joel in the last fight? Feel like he's been the biggest loser in the MW sweepstakes.

If Biaping beats Romero, the salt will flow!

Who's salty about bisping winning?

I wanna see this juiced up 39 yr old lose

His corner probably going to pour water on him as he sits on the stool over the time limit

Last edited:
For those who went to UFC 205, is anyone looking to buy these by any chance?

View media item 2233479
I ordered 4, but 2 of my friends lost their ticket :smh: :smh:. Therefore, they dont want the plaque anymore. On the UFC store its $46 shipped, but i'm selling mine for $33 shipped. Would be cheaper if its NYC meet up.

fight was close, def feel jacare was comming on strong in the 5th while yoel was fading, he was hella holding onto the cage that night too

that backfist was nasty tho :x

Middleweight has become unlikable for me

I don't particularly enjoy watching romero fight and his antics only make him worse. He's a borderline cheat not even speaking on the peds

Bisping is not entertaining to me at all never has been

Weidman could be done tbh

Rockhold is fun to watch he has one of the worst personas in mma. He's almost full on diva now

Jacare is awesome but Dana seems to not care to push him

Mousasi and hall are bleh

Hopefully Whittaker comes on strong but who knows.. Brunson could wreck him

Last edited:
Dana said Conor isn't coming back until Summer 2017. He said it's because Dee gets too stressed while Conor is in camp, and they don't want her to be stressed while pregnant.

Last edited:
Dana said Conor isn't coming back until Summer 2017. He said it's because Dee gets too stressed while Conor is in camp, and they don't want her to be stressed while pregnant.

Don't trust Dana lol. If they offer a fight against Woodley early 2017 I don't see him turning it down.

As for MW I see Bisping getting smashed and then maybe Luke as Jacare already fought Romero.

Back
Top Bottom