The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Even still you had to be in the 1% for that type of money, rest of the fighters didn't have access to those type of opportunities.

Dana a ***** for not letting fighters make money from outside sponsors.

Boxing gets **** on a lot for its infrastructure and politics (rightfully so) but lower level guys in boxing still eat better than lower level UFC guys.
maybe not mils but i remember dudes like kennedy and schaub claiming to clear couple hundred k from sponsors.. that reebok deal ****** the whole game.. they should provide the shorts but let the fighters add their own sponsors ala soccer kits

what's bellator's policy? i remember mitrione saying he'd make more off sponsorship than what he would've from ufc

i always cringe when the fighters are asking for that bonus/fight of the night/etc. pay them enough so guys don't have to beg for that constantly. are the top guys eligible for those bonuses? it would suck for a lower level guy and not get it and someone like conor getting Performance of the night when he is already getting a few million. Sure, he had a a hell of a performance but that extra 50k is nothing to him, but would be everything for someone else

Last edited:
Khabib tweeted that he'd pay tony 200k if they fought so no excuses

Loooollll khabib is really that dude

Can't wait to hear what they both have to say in the next hour with Ariel

Also a good debate is fighter of the year. My rankings

Stipe
Cody
Amanda
Conor
Bisping

Last edited:
^listening to joe rogan, he was saying that ufc wants to have khabib fight in russia for the belt, but conor probably doesn't want that fight.
tony is willing only if he gets paid the same amount, but ufc told him he has to fight out his current contract. i guess if khabib is really offering 200k, i'd see why not. guess they going to have an interim bout in russia :lol:

Last edited:
^listening to joe rogan, he was saying that ufc wants to have khabib fight in russia for the belt, but conor probably doesn't want that fight.
tony is willing only if he gets paid the same amount, but ufc told him he has to fight out his current contract. i guess if khabib is really offering 200k, i'd see why not. guess they going to have an interim bout in russia :lol:
Joey Diaz had me dying by his pronouncing of khabib and Tyron [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

uncle joey 
nthat.gif

lhabib really has 200k to just throw at ferguson like that? ferguson should take it.

Tony said he doesn't want to take khabibs money because he has a family to take care of just like Ferguson does

I respect both men and what they have to say on the situation, but khabib is dead serious about paying tony that 200k

Khabib is really frustrated he can't get a fight with conor or tony and he doesn't care about money just fighting the best

Dana should pay tony what he deserves

Last edited:
Damn khabib is really the man! He brought up a lot of good points on everything

He also said he had mercy on Michael Johnson when he applied the kimura, he said he attacked slowly because he knew he could break his arm

He brought up that Conor has never defended any of his belts even in Europe.. he thinks it's 50/50 that they'll fight in 2017

On 2nd thought, he might actually be ******* with him.

There is "beef" there and he's gotta know nothing would piss TJ off more than not getting a title shot in his next fight.

strike while that iron is hot
doesnt hurt to say you want bigger names. after all, their in the business of making money

There is "beef" there and he's gotta know nothing would piss TJ off more than not getting a title shot in his next fight.

doesnt hurt to say you want bigger names. after all, their in the business of making money
I believe you are both correct

There's no doubt cody is rubbing salt in the wound of tj

I also think Cody gets it and is going along with the "new" UFC model, where divisions don't matter under the right circumstances. Why not ask for Aldo the worst that happens is they say no

Last edited:

I believe you are both correct

There's no doubt cody is rubbing salt in the wound of tj

I also think Cody gets it and is going along with the "new" UFC model, where divisions don't matter under the right circumstances. Why not ask for Aldo the worst that happens is they say no

it's like what conor does
big pay for cody (probably aldo as well)
low risk. even if he loses, he was the little guy that moved up in weight
he is still 135 champ
if he wins, his star is brighter and bigger

Last edited:
If anything it's planting seeds for the future. He's creating the storyline to cash in later down the road while at the same time stoking the flames in the tj beef (saying tj isn't even worthy of the title shot)

For now i really don't see how they let Cody jump right into a title fight in new division. Especially with a juicy story like tj there.. and tj having beat the best 35ers in two consecutive fights

Caraway is the odd man out even if he wins against Rivera which is gonna be one hell of a fight

Revenge against aldo for what? Leg kicking the hell out of his master buttchin years ago? He trying to fight everyone who beat his teammates?

Revenge against aldo for what? Leg kicking the hell out of his master buttchin years ago? He trying to fight everyone who beat his teammates?
He wasn't bitter about it but yeah revenge for faber

It was more so challenging himself against the best and biggest names. He also named Conor

Last edited:
Can't eem hate on Cody no mo..I have boarded the hypetrain it's time to get on fellas :pimp: :pimp:

Always with the Faber hate [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom