The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

grisham is a good hire. he's been with glory most recently and used to be on mma live. no idea how he'll be at play-by-play, tho.

Last edited:
Schaub hinted at Goldberg having some personal demons, said they never cost him the UFC gig, but its a known thing behind the scenes. I'm just gonna assume some sort of substance issue.

Still doesn't make sense why he didn't get a send off.

Anyone else here listen to Fighter & the Kid/JRE?

The no send off was bizarre and has been unnoticed it seems

Like, dude was there for 20 years ... the media doesn't care the UFC didn't care rogan didn't even say anything

Schaub hinted at Goldberg having some personal demons, said they never cost him the UFC gig, but its a known thing behind the scenes. I'm just gonna assume some sort of substance issue.

Still doesn't make sense why he didn't get a send off.

Anyone else here listen to Fighter & the Kid/JRE?

rogan...yes
fighter and kid...no, can't stand them. schaub :x

i had no idea grisham was on WWF
indifferent.gif

love JRE
nthat.gif

schaub
sick.gif
 i can listen to callen, tho.  

rogan...yes
fighter and kid...no, can't stand them. schaub :x
Schaub be saying some of the dumbest things sometimes :x but I mess with the show. He recently started doing "Big Brown Breakdowns" which is just him breaking down fights. I'm starting to like that more than the actual Fighter & the Kid podcasts.

I listen/watch Rogans podcast also but I feel like since he is an employee of the UFC he holds back when it comes to certain topics or is mad biased. Schaub on the other hand goes in on the UFC. I listen to both to find a middle ground :lol:

Chael and Matt Serra's podcasts tho :x

JRE got super off track on that last episode. Dudes started talking about **** like beastiality, cannibalism, mad cow disease etc :rofl:

Schaub and Bravo are such airheads

UFC needs to cut dudes that will obviously never be champs and can't complete a camp without an injury.

Scratch that, they should even cut the champs that are constantly getting injured and getting shelved.

Last edited:
bellator would be happy to have them. It'd kinda be like when elite xc / strikeforce had most of the cesar gracie guys.

Back
Top Bottom